Parallel Universe

Start from the beginning

With Chase hand still hilding onto mine, he dragged me upstairs with the rest of them. I'll admit, I don't have to ask anymore if I can stay and watch the movie with them. It's like I'm one of them now...and I really love it. It beats sitting at home alone waiting for my dad to come home from work.

Later on I was squished in between Bree and Chase while Adam sat by my feet. We all laughed as we watched this adorable puppy play around in a field. Leo was washing the dishes and couldn't watch the movie until he was finished. As we continued to laughed, I could see from the corner of my eyes, Leo inching his way towards the couch to get a better look at the television screen. I guess Tasha saw this too and scolded Leo.

"Leo!"

Leo scream as the dish he was holding dropped to the floor and broke "I said no movie. First you won't do the dishes and now you break them?" Tasha scolded. This was more fun to watch than the playful puppy.

"Hey, you said you hate looking at dirty dishes and that's one last to look at." Leo quipped back.

He thought he was being smart but Tasha, from the look on her face, wasn't having it.

"That is it. No more T.V.  for the rest of the week."

"That's not fair!" Leo backed up away from his mom "By the way I've seen this movie. I wouldn't get too attached to that dog." he said before backing out of the room.

Poor puppy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE...STILL IN KATIE'S POV

"Can you believe those glasses she wears? Talk about pathetic."

Don't pay any attention to their nasty words. Sooner or later they're going to forget they were making fun of me in the first place.

"Hey nerd! My sister was talking to you!" All of sudden I felt a shove and all my books fell to the ground. The Henderson's laughed at me before walking into the cafeteria, leaving me to pick up my books all by myself.

A hand reached down and helped me collect all my books and papers that were littered all over the floor "Let me help you with that." I looked up and found Leo Dooley helping me. What kind of alternate universe is this?

I couldn't help myself "What are you doing?"  I asked.

"Hello to you too Katie," Leo said and I frowned. He never talked to me before.

"This is weird," I told myself.

"What's weird? Don't we hang out together?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No. You've never said one word to me ever."

Leo pouted and I walked away from him. Was he on drugs or something "Wait!" he called "Why aren't you with the Davenport's?"

I busted out laughing "Good one Leo," he then pouted and my laughter stopped "You're not messing around, are you?"

"No. You and Chase are dating."

I began to laugh some more "Are you nuts? Me and Chase Henderson are not dating! He bullies me for crying out loud!" I then frowned "You know it's mean to mess with people, right?"

"But I'm not messing around!"

"Yeah right," I scoffed and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by without people noticing I was around. It was like always except Leo kept talking to me like we had been friends this whole time. I mean what the heck is going on? The next thing I know he's talking to the Henderson's as if he was their friend. Then I hear Leo talking about going back to his universe.

What the friggity frack just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEO GOES BACK THROUGH THE PORTAL AND BACK TO HIS UNIVERSE....KATIE'S POV

Chase's arm was around my shoulder as the movie came to an end. Suddenly Adam started crying.

"I was so attached to that dog," he said.

I rolled my eyes and tried to contain my smile in Chase's shoulder. I admit the movie was kind of touching.

As the credit's started to roll, Leo came running through the living room panting. He then jumped when he saw a man in a black suit shut the refrigerator door.

Davenport got up from his seat "Relax Leo. That's Gordon. My new head of Corpral Security."

Gordon chuckled "Well hey there little buddy," he said to Leo who was still in tiny attack formation and shook his hand "Nice to meet you."

After Leo went to hug Tasha "I am so happy to see you guys!"

"Oh nice to see you in a better mood," Tasha said rubbing Leo's back "Now put that energy into your chores."

"Absolutely. I will never complain about my chores ever again. It's so good to be home."

"Is anyone else as confused as I am?" I asked to no one particular.

"Good to be home?" Bree asked "Where did you go?"

"A parallel universe!" Leo exclaimed "Mom was a tech Mogul, Chase was an annoying jock, Katie was a know-it-all who was bullied by you three at school, Bree was a shallow mall rat and Adam was all introspective and philosophical."

"You don't have to make up words Leo. Just tell us what happened?"

"It was real. You gotta believe me!"

"You know what? I believe you Leo." Mr. Davenport said.

"You do?"

"Yeah. Anywhere where your mom is a tech Mogul is definitly an alternate universe." Tasha gave him a look and he tried to get out of what he said.

While he was doing so I said "And Chase couldn't bully me if he tried."

"Hey!"

I looked back at my boyfriend and raise an eyebrow "Are you admitting that you'd want to bully me?"

Bree slapped his arm and smiled "You walked right into that one bro."

Chase started to stutter "I-I would n-never! I just-oh you know what! Nevermind!"

I smiled and kissed his cheek "My statement still stands." I looked at the clock and sighed "Well I should get going." I kissed Chase, hugged Bree and waved to Adam, Tasha, Davenport and Gordon before exiting the Davenport's home.

Parallel universe? Pfft, yeah right.

AN: I am sorry this chapter is delayed a week! Don't hate me! I am also sorry for how short it is and how much I left out. But you all have to realize that this is from Katie's perspective.

This is probably asking too much but I would like at least 15 to 20 votes and 5 to 10 comments before I update again.  Please and thank you!