Roc

(you and Roc are 18) You and Roc were best friends. You’ve went to almost all the M&G at your town or near it. You were cool with all the guys. Roc has liked you for a while, but you didn’t know. “You wanna come on stage with me?” Roc said nervously. “You don’t even have to ask me twice!” You said smiling. Roc lead you to backstage and you waited. When it was time, Roc grabbed you hands and lead you to front and center. He got down on his knees and was singing to you. He kissed your hand and rose back up. “your too sweet” you said blushing. Roc turned to face the DJ, and cued him to turn off the music. All you could hear was the crowd roaring. “Dude, what’s going on?” Ray said looking at Princeton. “I don’t know but my mic is turned off” Princeton said tapping his mic. The boys started to bring the girls backstage but Roc stayed in the center of the stage with you. “shouldn’t you bring be back?” you said confused and a little embarrassed. “YN, I like you, almost like love. And I want you to be my Mrs. Right.” Roc said grabbing your hands. Prodigy turned around. “Now I see why he did that” “TMs gonna be mad now! Ray said laughing. “Roc that’s so sweet. But-” You cut yourself off because you saw Rocs head drop. You smiled a little, then lifted his chin up. Roc stared into your eyes. “Ok Roc.” You smiled then kissed him. He starts kissing you back, grabbing your waist, and You wrap your arms around his neck. Prodigy, Princeton, and Ray walked back on the stage. The crowd was furious. They tried to climb on stage but thankfully, the security guards stopped them. Ray saw them and ripped of Rocs mic and started speaking into it. “All y’all need to chill out. You can’t be mad just because Roc found someone that he really likes. I wouldn’t like you guys right now anyways. You guys are extremely rude. Y’all need to cut it out or else you’ll all grow old with 13 cats”

Prodigy and Princeton start laughing. “So you’ll go out with me?” Roc said smiling. “Of course. But you gotta show to do” You said letting him go. “I’ll see you backstage” you said walking off the stage. The show carried on, and when it was over, you and Roc went to a closet and had fun ;) 

Hacked By her bestfriend! :3