Your private meet and greet

You: where is prince?? he should have been here by now -_- let me call him 

*phone rings* Prince(on the phone): hey babe sorry im going to be late, we got caught up in this M&G.. its gonna end in like 30 more mins :/ sorry babe!

You: *sigh* really? prince, cmonnn! im over here hornier than ever! *rolls eyes* okayy.. whatever..

Prince: thanks babe for understanding! gotta go! love you muwah!! *hangs up*

You: …. love… you… too … -____- really.. 30 more minutes… damn.. what am i gonna do for 30 mins? *looks around* i’ll just watch some TV.. *heads upstairs* 

*turns to American Idol* 

*hears the door open* You: ….hello??/ what the— 

Prince: SURPRISEEE (Y/N) !!! *hugs you tightly*

You: MISFITTT!!!! :DDD *gets up and hugs him* omg, why you home already? *hiolds his hands*

Prince: i told walt and keisha i wasnt feeling good so they let me go home! ;D

You: :O forreal? just for me?? but the fans?? what about them? *shakes head and chuckles*

Prince: smh, -_- them fans were gettin on my last nerve… kept wanting to touch my hair, crying left to right i was like goddamnn -_- i wanted to come home babe.. 

You: aw :/ poor baby. well, you already know what i want to do, right?? *bites lips and takes off his coat*

Prince: mmm, mami, yes i do *starts kissing you softly* 

You: *lays over on the bed* mmm prince.. yess.. 

Prince: *takes off your shirt and bra and starts kissing your boobs*

You: *giggles* that tickles hehe.

Prince: ;) *keeps kissing you down to your waist* you taste like strawberries baby.. 

You: ^_^, your favorite.. mmm, yes right there…

Prince: *slowly takes off your shorts and panties*

You: *scerms a little* yes papi.. keep going

he keeps going down to your kitty.. he first looks you dead in the eyes and then starts licking the outside gently while caressing your thighs.. you giggle and scerm as his afro keeps tickling your thighs every time he moves.. then as he gets more into it, he goes deeper.. you moan as you feel his tongue go inside you in and out.. and grasp your thighs as he goes deeper and deeper wanting to taste more of you.. he slurps and lets go as you couldn’t take no more . then he makes his way back up by leaving love marks all over your body.. then he stops and holds Him and slowly slides Him into you.. you grip the sheets as the pain was pleasuring you so much… you look up as prince’s face looks very serious.. hair in his face… then he goes faster… makes you scerm and moan even louder.. 

Prince: más fuerte mami! seguir adelante! *bites his lip*

You: okay- uhmph pap— ughh! *moans louder*

Prince: más fuerte!!! *strokes faster*

you love when prince gets really into it because the only language then he could speak was Spanish . the way he rolled his r’s just turned you on even more.. you moan louder as prince strokes even faster as he commands then he goes faster until you couldn’t take no more then he stops. you felt his juice all in you… it felt so good.. you sigh in relief and let go of the sheets.. 

Prince: *bites lip and collapses on the bed beside you* oh (y/n) that was great.. you did so good.. 

You: ^_^, oh yes.. *looks beside you and kisses him* i love you so much misfit. 

Prince: … ^.^ *climbs on top of you and starts kissing all over your face*