Family matters

You lay on top of the lavender colored, smooth silk blankets that covered your king size bed. You had the window cracked the cool crisp air cooling the room. As planned you were laying in your bed ‘fast asleep’, in your warm plush robe that almost reached your ankles. You heard the door crack open, the light switched off, then the door closed again.

Your phone vibrated on your nightstand, letting you know Princeton was outside. You stayed still for a few more minutes, just to be safe, then got up. You shrugged off your robe, threw it into your dirty hamper, tossed your phone into your purse and peaked out the window, this would be the hardest part.

You eyed the guard below and watched him until he rounded the corner. As soon as he was out of site you jumped out of the second floor of your three story mansion, and rolled to your side to absorb the impact. You quickly got up and ran down the street, holding your jewelry down so that it didn’t make any noise. You looked back and saw the guard coming back around, he must’ve heard you. You ignored him seeing that he didn’t know what it was and ran to Princeton’s car.

“Hey babe,” you smile before leaning over to Princeton to give him a kiss.

” I was beginning to think you weren’t gonna come,” he chuckled.

“And miss out on the party of the year, pssh,” you laugh.

He smiles and pulls off, headed to the development where the party was at. It was smaller than your house, but then again everyone’s house was. Your dad was a very respected and well-paid, ‘business man’, he’s a notorious drug dealer, who has calmed down since the birth of his young and beautiful daughter who he spoils to death.

You hop out of the car, already feeling the music which was so loud that it was shaking the ground. You walked through the crowd of people hand-in-hand with Princeton. You are quickly greeted by a group of your friends, and look back to see Princeton has already began to catch up with a few of his goons.

 ”You have to try this,” your best friend Vicky, tells you shoving a blunt in your face.

You shrug, having done it already and grab it, they all watch you as you take a long drag, you could tell the weed was cheap and wouldn’t take another puff after this. You exhale and inhale the smoke again before it can disappear. You exhale again, blowing an array of circles with the smoke, figuring that you might as well make it worth it.

The weed wasn’t enough to get you high, which was kind of disappointing. But you figured that you’d do something better/more expensive later and began to walk away before you told them about their cheap selves. You were the daughter of a drug lord were you NOT supposed to know what the good stuff was. You sat there for a little while before you decided to get up,

“You’ve done this before,” Vicky asked surprised.

You quickly nodded your head and got up and walked towards the bar.

Ugh, I know him,” you think recognizing one of your dad’s friend’s son working at the bar.

You kept your head down, not wanting to be ratted on, and asked for the strongest thing they had. You rested your hand on your head, letting your gold bracelet that spelled your name slouch on your wrist. He tried to make small talk as you waited for your drink to be mixed. 

“So how’s the party,” he asked slightly turning around.

“Good,” you reply, knowing that if you said too much you’d give yourself away.

He laughed and then turned around completely, he opened his mouth to speak then, made a confused face.

“Y/n,” he asked seeing your bracelet.

You look up and act like you had just found out he was there,

“Oh, hey Quan, how are you,” you ask.

“What are you doing out here,” he asks cocking his head to the side and handing you your drink, a long and thick cup with a swirly straw.

“You gonna tell my dad,” you ask getting to the point.

“Nah,”

“Thank you,” you sigh reaching over the counter to hug him.

“It’s nothin’,now go have fun,” he told you waving you away with a smile.

You were walking over to Princeton, dancing to the music and sipping on your drink along the way. You plopped down next to you and planted a kiss on his lips. You greet his friends, Prodigy, Roc Royal, and Ray Ray, and then lean back and guzzle your drink. You listen to their conversation for awhile but it was a party, who has a whole conversation  at a party?

“Come on baby, get turned up,” you say pulling him off the couch, with one your open hand

He smiles and follows you to the pool. You pull of your clothes, revealing your bathing suit, place your cup next to the chair which you put your clothes on and jumped into the pool. Avoiding the other people that were in there. You splashed water at Prince, accidentally splashing Trey, a close friend from school. 

“That’s how you feel,” he asks splashing water over you before throwing you over his shoulder and tossing you to his friend. You screamed and laughed, as you were thrown all over the pool, barely even touching the water. 

“Stop,” you laughed starting to get dizzy.

They eventually put you down and you felt like you forgot something.

“So, wassup ma,” Trey asks, pushing you against the side of the pool.

“The moon,” you tell him trying to swim away.

“Don’t play hard to get, you know you want this,” he tells you, getting closer to you.

“I got a man,” you tell him, pushing him back.

He grabs your arm and put his hands on your waist. You were about to call Princeton to handle him, but you had one more card to pull.

“You better get the hell off of me before I call my dad,” you threaten pushing him off of you again.

He backs away and puts his hands up in surrender,

“You fuckin’ pussy,” you laugh swimming to Princeton.

You dive under the water and come up so that your only inches from his face. You grab his face and begin to fervently kiss his lips. He pulls away and looks into your eyes before continuing/ deepening the kiss. You grab his hand and lead him upstairs into one of the many bedrooms.

Princeton POV

Party of the year? Imma make this the party of her life. It’ll be our first time,  I hope she’s ready, I don’t want to rush her. I kiss her lips and she pulls me closer, making me sure. I stare into her beautiful eyes, and start sucking on her neck, she whispers into my ear turning me on. I just hope she can walk when I’m done with her.