Changes do happen

You walked inside the house to see your boyfriend Jacob slumped on the couch with a beer in his hand. Watching the new football game with his friends Chresanto, Craig, and Rayan. Jacob ignored your presence as you waved to them and walked upstairs. Not only did you feel upset, but you felt betrayed, and pissed the hell off.

You walked upstairs and placed you bag onto the dresser. You heard tall the boys scream, indicating that the Giants made a touchdown. You shook your head and stripped your clothes off, walking to the bathroom and shutting the door behind you.

Today’s water setting was extremely hot because you wanted to release all your stress. You hopped yourself inside the shower, and went straight under the water and closed your eyes. You took a deep breath and felt as if each and everyone of your problems were the little water droplets smacking into your skin.

Jacob has been very distant with you since the car crash with him, and your daughter Makayla. It happened two years ago, but Jacob just won’t get over it. It seems like he’s going to hold onto it forever, and now your questioning why you’re even with him anymore.

Days, Weeks, and Months pass, and you guys never talk. Not even a hi, or a bye. You opened your eyes, cleaned your body then stepped out the shower. Drying your body off, you walked into the room with a robe around you and Jacob walked inside the room.

For once, his eye attention caught onto you. You looked at him and you could see the same eyes you seen all the time. Hungry, depressed, and lost eyes. He quickly took his attention off of you and looked away. The house was quiet, meaning that the boys had left.

You put on a sports bra, and some shorts, then quickly tied your hair into a ponytail. Jacob sat on the edge of the bed staring at you, while you stood directly infront of him, looing at him through the mirror.

“You know I never meant to kill her right? It was a mistake, but I just can’t seem to get over it. I feel like this is all my fault..” Jacob stated as tears escaped through his dark brown eyes.

You sighed and turned around facing depressed Jacob. “Jacob, how much times do I have to tell you that I understand. Mistakes happen, it wasn’t your fault. The man crashed into you, you didn’t kill Makayla, he did.”

You said cupping Jacob’s face, you gave him a light kiss on his forehead, and he pulled you closer while crying into the waistline of your robe.

“I just wish she was still here, ya know?” He looked up and stared into your eyes looking for a response. He was making you cry to, but you were actually able to break out a smile. He smiled back and your heart jumped.

You haven’t saw that smile in a while, and to see it made all you’re insides jump for joy.

Changes do happen.

*              *            *

Jacob pulled you onto the bed, and got on top of you. He kissed you’re neck, and pulled out your ponytail. He then pulled off his shorts, and rubbed your stomach.

He pulled your sports bra from over your head, and cupped your chest. A soft moan escaped your mouth, and you knew what was about to go down.