Prince Imagines

Prince smiles at you across the restaurant, Bella laughing and nudging him to get his attention. You blush and look down, thinking it was someone else he was looking at and continued eating with your family. 

After a while of his looking away, Bella decides to lean next to him and see what it is capturing his attention so vividly. 

“Awwww,” she cooes, mushing his head. “My primo has a crushhhh.”

He blushes and laughs, looking at her and Noah. Noah gives him a look then laughs, basically siding with Bella. “Go talk to her,” She says.

He gets up, scooching his way past the rest of his family, making his way over to you. He big curly afro bounces all over the place as he suavely ascends over to you. In his image, you are captivated. Your eyes lock with his and from that moment you’d known that he would be someone special.

“Hello, my bonita,” He starts, pulling up a chair to your table. He introduces himself to the rest of your family, telling a little white lie about how you knew each other at school. 

He complimented you and you returned one, smiling as your family went about their business. But your little brother seemed really interested in your conversation.

“So is dis yo boyfrenn?” He interrupted, mean mugging him.

Prince was quick to respond as your mouth open to reply…

“As of right now, no, but I plan on changing that if your beautifully amazing sister would give me the chance to.”