Not tonight

Your P.O.V

I dont why Janae brings me to parties every weekend I never dance. These are the types of parties her and my brother Chresanto like going to. Their just alike I guess thats why they have been dating so long. My eyes gaze over to where their dancing, There’s a guy with huge curly hair with them.  I want to go over and say Hi but im very shy.

You: Chresanto?

He keeps dancing so I guess he doesnt hear me.

You:Chresanto?

He looks up. I wave for him to come to where Im sitting. He Does. Janae and that guy follow behind him.

I grab his arm and pull in to where we’re alone.

Chresanto:What Y/N?

You;Who’s that guy?

Chresanto:No Y/N

I just want his name.

Chresanto:I said no

You:Chresanto August answer my question now.

He walks off and rejoin Janae.I follow closely behind.

When we return Janae is eyeing me with a smirk on her face. I wonder does she know? She always has a way of finding me out. 

Janae:Prince have you met me and Roc’s baby sister Y/N?

Princeton;No I dont believe I have.

He reaches out his hand and shakes mine and then licks his sexy soft lips giving me chills.

Princeton P.O.V 

I cant believe Roc’s sister is so……WOW. I wont say anything because I dont know how she feels. I look up from my thoughts to see Y/N staring at me. 

Y/N:Roc what time are we leaving?

Roc:When I ready.

I cant hold my feelings anymore.

Prince:Y/N would you like to dance?

Y/N:I thought you’ll never ask.

I grab her hand and lead her to the dance floor. After we dance for a while I lean down and kiss her slowly on her beautiful lips.

Roc:Aye yo Prince what you thinkin bout?

I look up. Damn just a day dream.Not tonight I think to my self. But I’ll get her.

Prince:Nothing bro Im good