Imagine

You walked in your house after work , prince was sitting in a chair at the kitchen table . He was looking down at his hands.. “Hey baby..” You said smiling and putting your stuff on the table. Prince sniffled and didn’t answer you , He looked away shaking his head. You got confused , Prince never acted like this when you came home from work … You knew something was wrong. “Prince , Baby .. Is something wrong ?? Why are you crying?” You ask walking over to him and putting your hand on his shoulder , But he just shrugs your hand off of his shoulder like you had a disease or something which made your heart break . You begin to say something but prince cuts you off “What the fuck is wrong with me?!? What’s wrong with you!?!! , How the fuck do you come home acting like everything is fine when it isn’t?? I saw you with that boy at your job !! You fucking KISSED HIM! How do you explain that y/n ?? I cant believe you..” He yelled while getting up out of his chair , and making his way towards the front door. But you blocked his path , “Prince listen to me..” He punches the wall “Listen to you..!? For what? Just so you can fuckin break my heart again?? No thanks , now move y/n.” You looked at him and shook your head “Prince you have it all wrong.. Let me explain.” He sighed “Fine . Go ahead” You smiled and cradled his face in your hands “Prince , That was my brother I kissed. I haven’t seen him in 3 years and he showed up at my job to surprise me. I hugged him and he pecked me on the lips in a brotherly way. Babe I would never cheat on you , You are my everything … My life. You are the only thing I want and need. So please calm down” Prince smiles and wraps his arms around your waist , While you smile back and kiss him softly. He nibbles on your bottom lip and you part your lips while he plunges his tongue in and plays with your tongue making you moan. You pull away from the kiss and he pulls your body closer to his , “Im sorry baby” He mumbles against your lips. You giggle and play with his curls “Its okay prince , You were just being protective like always..” He chuckles “I love you” He says kissing your forehead , “I love you to my little misfit” You smile at him..