Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all

Начните с самого начала

"Tea?" I looked at my watch and it says it's one in the morning. "At one in the morning?"

"Yeah. Tea is good." He shrugged and went back to looking at the window.

"You British" I said to him in a teasing voice.

Harry's about to say something when my phone rang loudly inside my denim pocket.

I checked the caller ID, Oliver. Harry looked at my screen and scoffed when he saw Oliver's name, I rolled my eyes and pressed 'answer'

"Hey Oli, what's up?"

"Hey babe. I'm sorry I can't pick you up from the airport. My cousin got into a big trouble and his mom isn't here so I'm going to save him."

"Okay babe. L-"before I could say the magic words, Oliver hang up on me. Weird. At the corner of my eye, I saw Harry look at me with much worry.

"I'm alright Harry. He was just in a hurry." I told him. He just shrugged and went back to listening to his music. From inside the car, I admire the colors of the lights once again, hoping that the next year, would be as bright as the shining lights.

Someone's POV

"Jorge. How's the plan going? Did you edit it well?"

"Yes ma'am I did. The beotch doesn't know what's coming to her"

"It better be a good one J. she doesn't deserve to be happy"

Aynie's POV

Rumors were spreading like wild fire. Videos and photos were sent into phones of students, teachers, heck, even the school janitor received them!

Earlier this morning, something happened that caused me to have an extreme emotional breakdown.

When I entered the school gates (by walking of course, because the driver drops me of a block away from school), I saw the students looking at me in disgust. I checked my reflection on my mirror and saw a decent looking girl. Nothing is wrong. The only reason probably that they would give me that much attention is if I wore neon all over-which I'm not. Then I noticed them looking to and fro from their phones, then at me.

I disregarded their stares and when I entered the school building, everyone, I mean literally EVERY SINGLE ONE was looking at me. I was about to yell something at them when a sweaty Cassie ran up to me.

"Aynie! Omygosh! You're here!" she said, panting. Her glasses was falling off, her hair was flying in different directions, in short, she's a mess.

"No silly I'm a picture!" I joked but she just stared at me... okay...

"Do you know what's happening? I don't know about you but everyone is looking at me as if I have 4 eyes."

"It's bad news Aynie. Like really really bad."

Oh my fudgecakes! What is they found out about Harry and I. Oh God I am so going to hell. I mean, they are going to forcefully send me to hell.

"An anonymous number sent every single student this picture" Cassie took her phone from the back pocket of her jeans and showed me. It was a picture of me with a guy whose arm was wrapped around my shoulders... a tall, black haired boy. I took the phone from Cassie's hand and zoomed in the picture. Who is... wait. What? This is Joshua. My 2nd closest cousin. Along with the picture that says, "AYNIE IS A CHEAT".

"This is Joshua, my 2nd cousin! And this was like a year ago when he came to visit!" I explained to Cassie as I let out a small laugh.

"This has been sent to everyone's phone Aynie. I think Oliver got it too!"

"But who in the world would do this?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Must be one of those girls who are jealous of you Aynie... I mean, as I have heard, he's one of the richest bachelor in the city."

"Or it could be a stalker." I told her and she shrugged again. If this was a Wattpad story, I would've freaked out so bad that I would have the castle's investigators search for the one who did this. But, Madam Moiselle taught me that when the time comes that I will be queen, or will be officially married to Harry, I should be ready for rumors, hoax reports, and just everything that would be thrown against me just so my marriage and reign fail. If I can't survive this simple rumor, how could I survive big ones.

See! I learn in princess lessons! 

muhahaha i have an evil plan muhahahaha

Okay so i'm thinking of changing the title of the book once it's finished because the title is too cliche. lol. suggestion anyone?

and, regarding the stories of Aynie's friends, idk if im going to just include it in the book or i'm gonna write a separate one. lol help?

And what's your favorite TV show? Mine's Criminal Minds! Ugh Spencer is so cute!!!!!

Pretty Little Liars comes in 2nd! :D