Explanation

(Y/n) is a young vampire queen with ice/snow powers. She rules over all the people with powers, supernatural creatures and boths. There are 3 different types of species - humans, people with powers or they're a supernatural creature and people that have both the power and is a supernatural creature. We'll just call them boths for now. Almost all the boths are royals/nobles.

The humans are ruled over by six
princes: Roberto Button, Wilfred A. Spencer, Edward Levaincois, Glenn J. Casiraghi, Joshua Lieben and Keith Alford. For some reason, the nobles/royals of each species (humans and supernatural creatures) despise each other and any kind of physical or emotional connection is forbidden but the humans and supernatural creatures live in harmony. If any noble or royal of a kind find another royal from a different kind, they will keep the other kind imprisoned.

Profile of (Y/n) (L/n)

Looks: brown eyes but can turn to red, brown ombré coloured hair, gorgeous face

Clothing: wears whatever is suitable for the day. Wears gothic like dresses to formal balls and meetings.

Powers: ice/snow and normal vampire powers (but a bit more advanced)

(Y/n) can eat garlic but not much or she'll get really sick. Can't go out in the sun unless she puts on very strong sunscreen. Has to drink blood at least once every two days to survive.