Emma's POV:
I waited and waited. But Luke has t come back yet. So I sat on the bench alone while waiting for him to come back with Andi by his side.
"Hey, Emma," Jessie said as she walks up to me and sat next to me. "What's up?"
"Nothing. I'm just waiting for Luke and Andi to come back."
"Where did they go?" Jessie asked as she looked at me with those eyes, making me stutter and silent.
"Uh," I said. "To tell you the truth, I don't know."
She looked at me as she gave me that face of hers and said. "Well, since you're waiting. Why don't you join me and the other wits for some fun games in the meantime."
"I'd love that very much."
I smiled as she took my hand and drag me to one of the games that that they were playing.
"Magic ball." Ethan said.
"What's that?" I asked, confused.
"It's like paint ball," Jessie explained. "But with magic."
"Wanna join?" Jessie asked followed by me saying, "you bet."
"The chosen one?" Emily said. "Playing magic ball? That's a bait unfair."
"Blonde. Sassy. Strong personality." I said. "You must be Emily."
We shook hands after as I did with the other wits.
"You know," I paused and wonder. "You remind me of someone back home at Miami."
"No kidding," Jessie said, because she knows what I'm talking about.
She acts and talks just like Maddie. Oh, the good old days. I smiled after.
"Emma's on my team." Jessie stated as she grabbed my arm to pull me back away from the others.
"Oh no she's not." Gracie spoke followed by Emily saying. "Just because the chosen one is dating your scrawny older brother and is best friend with your human tomboy guardian, it doesn't mean that she's supposed to be on your team."
"It doesn't." I said and smiled. "But I still would be honored to be Jessie's teammate. So I finally will understand what Andi meant by 'Brat.'"
"Hey," she says as I laughed and pulled her in the field as I said, "come on, let's go change."
After dragging Jessie to magic ball field, I waved my fingers to use my magic so our clothing will match for the game we're playing.
"Are you ready?" I asked Jessie as she replied back to me with a smile on her face. "You bet."

So the referee got in between the two groups as he yelled out. "Remember, the only rules there are is there is no rules. Now, ready, set, and magic!!!"
"I'm confused," I said. "How can the only rules is no rules."
"GET DOWN!" Jessie said as she pushed me away, so I wouldn't be hit by one of the magic balls that Ethan aimed on me.
"Thanks, Jessie," I said followed by her saying, "no problem, Emma, anything for my brother's girlfriend."
I smiled after as we both got up and hid behind a rock.
"So what now?"
"I've got an idea." I told her and smiled.
I took a deep breath and got my hand ready to do some magic as I said out loud:

"Tired of this ridiculous magic ball game,
So please give us some paintball guns to make it not so tame."

Suddenly, the paintball guns appeared in front of me and Jessie as we both gave each other that look with a smile, so we could fight back while the other team kept firing at us, non-stop.
So we both took a deep breath and crawled to the other side as we kept shooting back at them, non-stop, the way they were doing. When we did, it felt like everything went in slow motion.
"You hit him," Jessie stated followed by me saying, "I did?"
"Yes, and that was awesome."

No one's POV:
When the other it's that one of their teammate has been shot, they quickly ran to him in a worry pace.
"Sean, are you okay?" Gracie asked as he was laying down on the ground with the other wits around him.
"Go on without me," he said dramatically. "There's no way I can survive this."
Emily grabbed Ethan from the side as she suddenly told him, "we have to win this game, Ethan."
"What do you have in mind?" He asked as she gave him that evil smirk on her face.
"Let's take the chosen one down," Emily responded followed by Ethan asking as his eyes widen open. "How are we gonna do that?"
"By cheating." She put a grin on her face as Ethan reapplied. "How are we supposed to trick the chosen one, Em? She's the chosen one."
"She's not that special, Ethan," Emily stated. "Besides, we're twins. We're as strong as her. As long as we do this together."
"Okay, fine, but no cheating, we're gonna win or lose, by our strength of our powers," Ethan said, being so noble, then Emily spoke back, "then how are we going to defeat them?"
"Twin power?"
Emily smirked. "Twin power."

Meanwhile, back at Emma's base, her team were hiding behind a big rock that she cast a spell for it as Jessie asked to the chosen one. "Emma, what now?"
"I don't know," Emma stated. "I guess we'd better end the game right now."
Jessie nodded after as they both snuck out of their hiding spot and kept firing back at their opponent's base.
Ethan and Emily went out of their cover as they started firing their magic balls towards Jessie and Emma. Moments after, Ethan and Emily decided to use their twin powers agains both Jessie and Emma. So they both held hands and cast their spell towards Jessie, without letting her even noticed. And when they fire at her, Emma saw the red firing ball that is about to hit Jessie, so Emma quickly ran towards her and pushed her aside, so that she won't get while she was calling out Jessie's name, but she couldn't hear her, so she did that instead.
"Time's up!" The referee called out. "And we have a tie!"
"What?" Jessie said followed by Emily saying, "no!" Then both Jessie and Ethan said, "awesome!"
They hi five after.

Unexpectedly, some girl came bathing in the field with sweat falling down her face as she gave them that scared and worried look on them while saying, "chosen one! Chosen one!"
"Is everything alright?"
"No," the girl stated. "The guardians are missing."
"What?" Emma said as she looked a bit worried, just like the others around her.