Chapter 6: Tiffany?!?

Louis P.O.V

"Um that uh-that she..."

I couldn't find the right words to tell him! Im not gonna tell him that Skylar is the girl though. I need to come up with a lie! I opened my mouth to say something but Zayn cut me off.

"She likes you!"

I stared at Zayn with a "What the fuck?!" look. He just simply shrugged.

"She what?" Niall said shocked.

"She...fancies you" I said.

"Oh... Wow." Niall said with a smile. "Did she tell you guys?"

"Yep"

"Maybe I should go talk to her" Niall said. He was about to leave but I grabbed his arm and yelled "NO!" he looked at me with a confused look.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Um...It will be better if she told you she likes you herself! Don't ask her yet" I said. He pouted.

"Fine" He left back downstairs and i closed the door. I glared at Zayn. He chuckled nervously.

"Are you serious?!" I said and hit his arm.

"Ow! I'm sorry! I panicked.!" He said. I sighed. Sky is gonna kill us! I mean yeah it is pretty obvious she likes Niall but still! She should at least be the one telling Niall! Not us.

"If Skylar finds out then I blame you!" I said.

"If i found what out?"

I turned around and skylar stood there with a confused look. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET A DECENT LOCK ON THIS DOOR!

Skylar's P.O.V

Okay I know what you're thinking. Why am I in there house? Well, I came to ask them if they wanted to make a video with Charlie, Ryan, and James today. But i just happened to be eavesdropping. I couldn't help myself!

"So are you guys gonna tell me what you were talking about or...?" I said a I crossed my arms. They looked at each other then back at me and shook their heads. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Tell me or else" I said.

"Or else what?" Zayn said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Or else I will sell your underwear online" I said.

"Oh please. No one would buy that! And no one is gonna believe you" Louis said.

"You clearly do not know you're fans. They bought a half eaten sandwich of nialls for like 90,000 dollars. I think they'll buy your underwear" I said.

"Fine... ZAYN TOLD NIALL YOU LIKE HIM" Louis Said while pointing at Zayn. Zayn looked at Louis with a "seriously?!" Look then back at me in fear. I glared at him as I clenched my fist.

"What!?" I yelled.

"Sky before you do anything listen. I panicked and I didn't know what else to say! He was about to find out you were the girl!" Zayn said. My jaw dropped and I looked at Louis.

"You told him?" I said.

"I'm sorry! I needed to tell someone!" Louis said.

"Oh this is just fantastic!" I said sarcastically, "First you tell Zayn my secret, Then you go and tell Niall I fancy him, Then Tiffany is going to tell niall she is the girl and he'll probably believe it, and then it turns out my father is leaving for a six month trip next week leaving me with Ellie all alone. God why is this happening?!" I said while running my hands through my hair.