Chapter 5: Dont Fall In Love

Skylar's P.O.V

Louis stood up, grabbed my arm, and dragged me back to the place where we once were.

"Louis!" I hissed hitting his arm so he could let me go. He has a good grip! I didn't know he was this strong! He let go and stared down at me.

"You're the girl!" He whispered.

"No! Im not!" I said.

"Yes you are! I just heard you humming that song! Sing it!" He said.

"No!" I said.

"Sing the dam song! Or I will tell Niall you want to bang him" He said crossing his arms over his chest. My jaw dropped. Is he being serious right now?

"You wouldn't" I said glaring at him.

"Yes I will. Sing the song you were humming a while ago" He said. I sighed. I might as well.

"My heart is sad

And filled with sorrow 

I know theres hope for a better tomorrow 

I tell myself i will be alright

But the tears keep coming theres no way to fight

I pray to god to keep me strong

To give me the will to forget and move on" 

I sang it really softly. I didn't want anyone else to hear me. I only wanted to sing the chorus cuz i thought it was the best part of the song. As I finished singing Louis was smiling really big and jumping up and down. What is wrong with this boy.

"Thats the song! O my god! We found the girl! Wait. I found the girl! This is so exciting! I need to tell Niall!" He rambled on. Before he could run off I caught his arm.

"What do you mean you found the girl? Im not the girl!" I said.

"Yes you are! Niall said he heard some girl singing an original at a studio nearby and he wanted to find the girl. And its you! He sang some of the lyrics to me and i remembered it! I need to tell Niall this now!" He said, again rambling. My jaw dropped. He heard me singing? That little stalker! Or creep. Or whatever!

"Why was Niall there at the studio anyways?" I said.

"He forgot his phone. We were at that studio recording earlier" He said. My jaw dropped. So they are the little shits that destroyed the place!

"You guys are the ones that ruined the place!" I said.

"Sorry! Liam was the one who spilled the tea!" Louis said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Just don't tell Niall that im the girl. Please!" I said.

"Why?! He's been waiting for this girl for a long time! He's waited for years to find his princess. I don't know how long he will wait to find this girl" He said running his hand through his hair. I sighed.

"Just don't. I feel like he will be...disappointed. I feel like he deserves someone better" I said.

"What?! Thats stupid!" He said not believing what i just said.

"Just please don't tell him. I promise I will tell him someday" I said. He sighed before nodding. Wow. I can't believe that I was the girl all along.

"So, Niall. Found that girl yet?" James said as we all sat back down at the table. Louis smirked and looked at me. I glared at him. Is he even trying not to be so obvious?