Sprace Drabble

"Spot, would you cut that out?" Antonio 'Racetrack' Higgins was trying to study for his math test, but somebody wouldn't leave him alone. Spot was currently throwing random objects at him. At first he ignored it but after the fifth pen he was starting to get irritated.

"No."

"C'mon, if I don't pass this test I'll fail...again," he turned around the blond.

"So, it'll just mean I'll catch up faster," Spot shrugged, getting up from his seat on the floor to join Race at the desk.

"Well I don't need you to catch up, that's just another distraction," Racetrack went back to his equations. Spot walked out of the room. Racetrack sighed. He wanted to get done studying so he could spend time with the other boy. He knew that's what Spot wanted, even if he didn't tell him. He got a couple minutes of peace before he felt a spray of water on the side of his face. He looked up to find Spot holding a water gun. Racetrack took a calming breath, put his pencil down, and got up.

"Let's go," he said grabbing his coat before heading out the door. Spot followed close behind.

"Where are we going?"

"For a walk, maybe get something to eat, it could be a date depending on how it ends," he said, winking at the other boy.