" Yo Alice what the fuck he's fucking crazy and don't hit me up tomorrow either" said the punk bitch who had been all up in my girlfriend.

" WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOU DID THIS THIS IS YOUR FAULT TOO "

I hurried and picked up a broken piece of glass and stabbed him in the side of his neck.

He started to bleed out and Alice ran over to him and tried to stop him from bleeding.

" FUCK YOU ALICE FUCK YOU I LOVED YOU I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU I DONT EVEN LIKE FUCKING LILIES BUT SINCE YOU DID I LOVE THEM I FUCKING HATE THE COLOR PINK BUT SINCE ITS YOUR FAVORITE THE WHOLE FUCKING ROOM IS PAINTED PINK I SACRIFICED EVERYTHING FOR YOU MY FUCKING MOM KNEW YOU WERE BAD NEWS BUT I STOPPED TALKING TO HER FOR YOU. I SHOULDVE JUST LISTENED" I said while throwing her over my shoulder.

She was punching and kicking me but my anger blinded my pain.

then I snapped I completely snapped I completely lost my fucking mind.

I threw her onto the floor and got the duct tape out of the kitchen.

" Abel please stop you're scaring me" she said crying hysterically.

" FUCK YOU YOU WERENT TELLING HIM TO STOP SO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO STOP?!"

I continued to tie her arms and legs and eventually taped her mouth shut.

"God forgive me for I have sinned"

Was the last thing I said before I stabbed her in the chest.

25 minutes later

Fuck! What the fuck am I going to do with 2 dead bodies. I'm going to jail for murder for the rest of my life.

"Abel shut the fuck up think logically"
I said to myself.

I sat down contemplating my next move before I did anything stupid when I got the idea to set the house on fire.

I started scrubbing the floor with clorox bleach and Awesome then picked up all the glass off the floor and put all my bloody materials in a big black trash bag.

I took the tape off of Alice and redressed her so my lie could look as real as possible. I then redress her side nigga and broke his leg so I can have an excuse as to why I was sleeping in the living room and he was sleeping in the bed with my girlfriend.

Finally I scrubbed the rest of the blood off the floor picked up the rest of the things with blood on them and drove to Virgil which is two hours away from Toronto and dumped all of the belongings in the Niagara.

On my way back to the house I made sure to fill up my tank a little bit more than it was before I left so I could have the exact gas I left with when I made it back home.

When I made it back home I inspected my car for any blood stains and then took a shower and put on fresh pajamas.

The more this plan was coming along the more excited I was getting. The water heater is right next to my bedroom so I can blow the water heater up and I wouldn't be a suspect at all.