Sex to die for

Abel's pov

It's 11 o'clock at night and I feel like such a fucking junkie not for drugs but for something more intriguing.

I know I shouldn't do what I do but I can't help it. I love feeling their pulse speeding up, and the way they look when their eyes are rolling to the back of their head and I love the adrenaline rush I get when I'm choking them. I love killing people, and tonight I'll find a new victim. A pretty girl who's dumb enough to fall for my words.

My favorite girls to kill are the ones who are dumb enough to cheat on their husbands. I especially love to kill them because I'm doing their husbands a favor. They're sluts and they shouldn't be . I remember my ex cheated on me in our bed lol I bet she didn't think I'd go so crazy.

She's the one who fueled my fire. I already knew that I was a bit crazy because when I was a child I loved watching serial killer documentaries and wondering what it would feel like to kill a person, but she, Alice she fucking started this she awoke the bad in me.

Once I seen her cheating on me I couldn't control myself. All I seen was red and eventually the red I was seeing was their blood.

Flashback

"Alice, Alice baby get dress I have something special planned for us" I said as I was walking up the stairs with a bouquet of lily's in my hand. Alice loved lilies she has them all over the bathroom.

I don't like lilies though they smell weird but as long as she loved them I loved them too.

Once I got upstairs I heard moaning but Alice and I are both avid film watchers and alot of the films we watch are porn.

I decided that I wanted to watch her enjoy herself so I no longer called her name I just quietly walked to the door and cracked it open.

I can't believe my eyes. She's cheating on me. She's letting another nigga fuck her on our bed. The bed where we made love. Tears started to stream down my face. The fact that she's enjoying herself and fucking him the way she fucked me is what really broke my heart.

She always told me how she was in love with me and would never hurt me but I'm beyond hurt at this point I'm fucking livid.

"Alice?" I said with my voice cracking

"Ab-- Abel, what are you doing here?" She said slowly covering up with the covers

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHY AM I HERE THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU SLUT HOW COULD YOU HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WHEN IVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO YOU!"

I started to pace back and forth and play with my hands.

I need to hit something I need to release this anger.

I picked up the flower vase off of the table and threw it at the wall next to her head.

" ALICE WHO THE FUCK IS HE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FUCKED HIM?!"

" 3 times but Abel I promise this was the last time baby" she said crying

"LAST TIME MY FUCKING ASS ALICE I LOVED YOU AND YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME YOU PROMISED" I screamed so loud my voice went hoarse.