Chapter Eleven

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars Rebels, or anything you may recognize from the show.

    Kanan arrived at the Ghost in record time. "Where is he?" he asked breathlessly as he climbed up the ramp to enter the Ghost. "Easy there tiger, calm down hes in the med bay." Hera assured him. Kanan now calmer than before walked to the med bay at somewhat normal speed with Hera right beside him. When they finally arrived at the med bay doors, Kanan rushed inside disregarding  everything Hera had told him about calming down. Ezra laid on the bed unconscious. "Umm.. is he okay? " Kanan questioned worriedly.
    "Yeah hes fine, just going to have a massive headache when he wakes up, because SOMEONE decided it would be better to knock him unconscious than to bring him here." Hera replied annoyance and frustration laced in her tone. "Hey wasn't my fault he was crying bloody murder and clawing at me when i tried bringing him here. Conking him in the head seemed like a pretty good idea at the time." Zeb mumbled. Kanan just rolled his eyes and sighed in relief.
    Ezra was back, safe and unharmed...erm well hes safe but moderately harmed due to the bruise just above his nose. Even though Kanan wanted to believe everything was okay something was stopping him.

---------------------------------------------------Time Skip To Night------------------------------------------------------------

    Ezra opened his eyes, but that was his first mistake. He was blinded by an excruciating light. He groaned and as he shut his eyes again. A couple of minuets after his episode someone walked into the med bay. He tried his best to pretend like he was asleep. The footsteps inched closer to the bed he was occupying. A cool hand was placed on his burning forehead he tried to suppress a groan but couldn't, the coolness felt good on his skin and he wanted it stay there.
    Unfortunately the hand was removed. Ezra opened his eyes to see who the hand belonged to. and was greeted with the concerned face of Hers. "Hello Sleeping Beauty " she teased as Ezra sat up. "Hes up." she said into her com, and in mere seconds the whole crew was gathered in the med bay. "How you feeling love?" Hera asked softly. "Better." Ezra said hoarsely. Every word was agony. "Oh really?" Hera raised an eyebrow. The pain lines on your forehead disproves your answer, now tell us what hurting." she pestered. Ezra reluctantly opened his mouth again. "Head, Throat, Stomach." He mumbled. "You also have quite a fever, running away didn't do you any good." Sabine interjected while putting her glove back on from feeling Ezra's blazing forehead.
    Ezra just flopped back down on the bed which didn't do his headache any good. He closed his eyes but before he was able to fall asleep he was handed some pain relievers  along with fever reducer, which he reluctantly took. Then he finally fell into sweet unconsciousness.