Chapter Nine

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars Rebles, or anything you may recognize from the show.

    Ezra climbed out of the Ghost as quietly as he could. As soon as he felt the cool lothal air on his burning skin he felt that running away was the best idea ever. He navigated his way through the night, to his as tower. He got about 3 hours of sleep before he was out trying to find a place to hide from the crew.
------Meanwhile on the Ghost-------
Kanan and the rest of the crew was just waking up and they noticed something seemed off.  They ignored the feeling until it was brought to their attention. "Guys have you seen the Ezra?" Hera asked concerned. "Probably in his room, the kid is sick after all." Kanan answered reassuringly.
"Nope he's not in our room I woke up this morning the kid wasnt there." Zeb chimed in. "When did you get here? and why didnt you say anything?" Hera questioned panicking. "Uhhh....I just woke up and I did say something I just walked in." Zeb answered slightly annoyed. "We have to find him." Hera and Sabine said spontaneously. "Well where do you think he could you be?" Zeb questioned. "His tower maybe Kanan answered sounding unsure. "Well the kids not the sharpest tool in the shed, he could be hiding there wee hich wee ould be his first choice."
Zeb said as Kanan excused himself from the conversation to check Ezras tower. But to his dismay when he arrived he was greeted with a empty tower with no Ezra in sight.Kanan hurried back to the ship to tell the rest of his crew that Ezra wasn't there. "Really?" Hera asked getting more worried by the second. "You sure you checked the whole tower?" Sabine questioned. "Affirmative." Was Kanan's only answer as he and Hera exited the room. Hera, to fly the ship around Lothal and Kanan trying to find Ezra using the force.
Heres what led to the Hunt Of Ezra Bridger.