Chapter Four

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Star Wars Rebels or any thing you may recognize from the show.

    Just as Ezra was about open his mouth he quickly closed it, feeling his digested food coming up. This sudden action made Kanan a bit confused until he put two and two together. "Perfect timing." Kanan thought as Ezra was beginning to look paler. Ezra looked as if he was panicking, sweating (partially because the fever.) and seemed to want to get out of Kanans sight has quickly as possible. Kanan now knew what he had to do to get the truth out of him, he had to wait it out. "Sickness work your magic." Kanan thought anxiously.
Ezra calmed down a bit promising to himself to not throw up anything that resembled food in his stomach. Then tried to speak again. "Nothing's wrong Kanan I'm just tired, Zeb snores really loud and it keeps me awake." Ezra flat out lied. "Oh really?"Kanan questioned. "Yeah pretty much." Ezra confirmed. Kanan gave Ezra a measured look just as an idea popped into his head. "Fine, I guess your ok." Kanan said convincingly. Ezra quickly excused himself and made his way to his room. Kanan knew what he was gonna do next. "Zeb will come wake you up when dinners ready Kay?" Ezra nodded as he walked into his room.