Chapter Eight

Disclaimer: I do not own star wars rebles or anything you may recognize from the show.

    Zeb did what he was ordered to do and got Sabine. They were met with Kanan and Hera in the cock pit waiting for them. "Okay so I called this meeting to tell you guys something really important." Kanan began. "It's about Ezra isn't it?." Sabine interrupted.
"Yes actually, I want you guys to keep an eye on him," Kanan continued, "even though we know he's sick he doesn't want help and we have to ensure he gets better by helping but not really letting him know we are helping him." Kanan finished. The crew all had confused looks on their faces. "What do you mean?" Zeb questioned. "Well for starters when he's getting rest don't interrupt him." Kanan replied. "We should also keep an eye on him to see if he improves or not, cause you know he won't tell us." Hera added. "Great so we all know the deal then?" Kanan asked.
The crew shook their heads. "Okay I guess the meetings over." Hera said. The crew filed out of the cockpit into their rooms. Zen agreed to keep an eye on Ezra since they share a room together and he was with him more often than the others are, and the crew all went to bed.....Well not quite, Ezra believe it or not was still up, thinking about a plan to leave the Ghost, at least until he gets better then he would return.
The youngest member couldn't deal with getting babied, it wasn't his fault he wasn't use to getting taken care of by other people, he would just like to be on his own do what he's used to without any help because he knows (more thinks) that in the very near future he will be a street rat again.
As soon as he knows it's late enough and the rest of the crew are sleeping, Ezra sneaks out the ghost, to his tower which he will leave in the morning since that will be the crew first place to look for him.

Sorry for taking so long to update. Another one coming soon though don't worry 😉