Chapter Ten

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars Rebels, or anything you may recognize from the show.
     Ezra had been walking, or more like stumbling through the marketplace (town) He had long ditched his blanket seeing as carrying it around him would draw attention to him. He was now regretting his decision. "Man its freezing out here." Ezra's muddled brain registered. Truth was it was actually a beautiful day on Lothal, but Ezra was too stubborn to admit he was sick with a climbing fever.
    Even though civilians passed wearing sleeveless shirts and bathing suites heading to the beach, to Ezra it felt like it would snow for the first time on Lothal. As he passed by a fruit stand, his stomach grumbled at the sight of the fruit. For the first time in days he was hungry....but it had to be when he had no money. "Well I guess old habits die hard." Ezra said to himself. He stealthily walked over to the alley across from the fruit stand to think of a strategy to feed his hungry stomach without getting caught.
    Meanwhile Kanan had also been in town, asking civilians if they had seen the sick teen. Just his luck his luck that no one had seen Ezra pass by. Kanan then remembered the band that him and Ezra had the quickly ducked into a alley and meditated to feels Ezra's force signature. He felt it, but it was barley there like someone tried putting a block on it, luckily the person wasn't strong enough to and he could still feel his signature and follow it. Ezra wasnt far from where he was now. Kanan ducked out the alley and followed the force signature.
    Ezra was just about to rush out and snatch the delicious, juicy goodness, when he was grabbed back. "Hey let go of me!" He yelled hoarsely. "Quiet Lothrat." the hand that grabbed him said roughly. "No who are you?" Ezra questioned, but before he could get a reply, (which he knew he wasn't going to receive) the hand knocked him out. About 15 minutes later Kanan arrived at the alley that Ezra was currently occupying. "What the force, Ezra was just here" he pondered. Just then his com- link went off.
    "Ghost to Specter 1, you there?" Hera's voice came through. "Spector 1, to Ghost I'm here" Kanan said sounding more defeated than he wanted to let on. "We got him back at the ghost, come as soon as possible." Was all Hera replied. Kanan felt an adrenaline rush course through his body as he bolted back to the Ghost.