Intro

"Byun Nahun, you should stop stalking about that stupid actor and start studying. Final exam is closing up!"

Baekhyun shouted at his younger sister, who was a fan of the famous actor, Park Chanyeol. He was pretty famous nowadays and Baekhyun admitted that Chanyeol was handsome, tall and a good actor.

"Baekhyun.. you came into my room without knocking! What if I was changing my clothes!"

"But you weren't changing. Instead of it, I saw you rolling on the king-sized bed while holding your phone in one hand and your laptop playing a movie of that dude."

"THAT DUDE?! Byun Baekhyun! Watch out your words! He is the King of South Korea and you can see his fans, including me, everywhere you go. You shouldn't call our Chanyeol like that."

"Stop yelling at me! I am your brother and I'm 3 years older than you!"

"Blah blah. No one will believe that you're old than me Baekhyun! Cause of your baby puppy face and too girly body shape. You shouldn't have been a boy."

"Fu*k!"

"I am your sister Baekhyun! Is it the only thing that you can prove you are a boy??Haha! Get out of my room before I kick you out!"

Baekhyun came out of his sister's room before getting hit from her. Baekhyun hated Park Chanyeol. Because of Nahun, because of his friends. They were too fond of Chanyeol without even knowing what kind of person he was.

Baekhyun knew Chanyeol's real character.

He acted like a cute puppy in front of the crowd but actually, he was a jerk. Beyond all over his cute actions, Baekhyun had already found out that Park Chanyeol was a bad guy since 3 years ago.

If he said that Chanyeol was his ex, would you guys believe?

Yes. Park Chanyeol, age of 22, who was a popular actor a.k.a face of South Korea or King of South Korea, was Byun Baekhyun's ex boyfriend.

Of course, the biggest secret of Park Chanyeol which was hidden under his cute actions and handsome face was that he was a bisexual man.

"I hate you!"

Baekhyun rolled on his bed and hugged his pillow. He still remembered the day they broke up. It was because Chanyeol was going to shoot his debut movie.

He chose his popularity instead of his love, Baekhyun.

So this was the reason why Baekhyun was his anti-fan.

But Baekhyun didn't know that he would be in a relationship again with his anti-idol Park Chanyeol.

* * *

To be continued...

A/N : As you all know, Chanyeol is now filming a movie with the same name. But unfortunately, the actress is not our Baekhyun.

For those Chanbaek aka Baekyeol hardcore shippers, I wrote this fan fiction.

This story will be completely different from the actual one.

Well, I am back!

And I will never leave again.