Part 10

It was the next morning and Chanyeol was asleep on the sofa when Baekhyun opened his eyes. Except the headache he was feeling, everything seemed to be fine in his body. Baekhyun blinked for a few time to scan the room where he was.

He found out the answer when he saw the drip pipe connected to his forearm. With a sigh, he threw a look at Chanyeol to check if he was awake or not. But fortunately, Chanyeol was sleeping soundly with his one hand on his belly and the other over his eyes, preventing the light at the ceiling.

*Alarm

Baekhyun quickly closed his eyes, pretending as he was still asleep. Chanyeol awoke because of the high volume of his ringtone.

"Urgh. The hell."

Chanyeol murmured and stood up, stretching his arms and walking towards Baekhyun's bed. He stopped his steps when he was near the bed and checked the liquid in the drip bag.

"Maybe about two minutes."

He check the level of the liquid and yawned lazily, still standing. Baekhyun felt butterflies in his stomach as Chanyeol cared him, even fighting back with his sleep.

Okay 1 mark.

Baekhyun mentally said but he still pretended like he was sleeping. Chanyeol leaned his back on the wall and yawned again, seemed like he didn't get enough sleep last night.

After a few seconds passed, Chanyeol went outside of the room. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes to see where he went but he was late that he didn't even get to see his husband's back.

"Where is he going?"

Baekhyun whispered and he heard some footsteps, so he closed his eyes again.

"Is this the last drip bag?"

Chanyeol's deep voice appeared in the silent VIP room.

"Yes."

"So, going to remove this pipe?"

"Yes. I am going to."

"Please be gentle. His forearm is quite-"

"Mr.Park, I know how much you worried about your hubby. But believe us,this is our work."

The nurse said and Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol's loud sigh, meaning that he was not patient enough.

"When will he wake up?"

"He is sleeping now. He will when he regain enough energy."

"Okay."

Baekhyun felt a pain from his forearm and Chanyeol shouted immediately.

"Hey, there's blood!"

"It's regular,Mr.Park. Don't be nervous."

"Tsk."

Chanyeol was disappointed. Baekhyun knew. The nurse was about to leave but she came again and said something to Chanyeol. Baekhyun couldn't hear it since it was such a quiet whisper.

"Ayy. I know!"

Chanyeol shouted and the nurse ran out. Then, he pulled the chair near to the bed and sat down. Then, he brought Baekhyun's hand and placed his chin over, closing his eyes and thought to sleep again.

After a while, Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly when he heard no actions from Chanyeol. Chanyeol was sleeping like a puppy, in Baekhyun's eyes of course.

He didn't style his hair and the reddish hair strands fell over his forehead messily. No make up was on but if someone captured his face and posted on SNS,Chanyeol's handsome bare face would be trending.