Chapter Two

~Grim Reaper Within Me~

~Part two~

~ Under standing life As it is ~

~Bella's Pov~

Walking through the doors at my work everything was still goosebumps ran up and down my arms and legs he's here he's watching me I whispered to myself

"Wonderful you could come into day Bella so happy you could make it" smiled my boss she was never this happy "yeah thanks" she giggled I watched as the darkness came out of her body. He followed me towards my looker room putting everything away.

Washing my hands I walked down stairs saying hello to everyone I stacked some shelves the time flow by. By the I knew it was I was on my push bike riding store to get some groceries for the family.

Walking in the store everything seemed odd I was on my toes. I watched patents argue with their children screams from every direction clearing my throat I went and grabbed everything I had to get.

Turning around I saw some thing in the corner of my eyes I jumped a bit watching the little old lady walk towards me. "You see him don't you. You see the King of death" she whispered looking at her blankly my heart froze "how do you know" I whispered softly "I use to feel him as well"

Fear started to fade I wasn't the only one who has felt him"he came to me when I almost die in a car accident awhile ago he speared my life" s year slid down her face "how about we go to lunch" she spoke I nodded "alright Ma'am " she smiled brightly I brought all my stuff we both walked towards the coffee shop.

Ordering a large hot chocolate a slice of mud cake and some chocolate chip cookies sitting down I looked at her. He face was worn she was tired and exhausted "he's been following me for years darling " taking a sip of my hot choco I watched her closely her eyes slowly shut remember the accident

"My husband and I where driving a deer of some sort came running out of no where my husband swerved trying to miss it but we hit a tree. My legs got trapped I was losing a lot of blood my husband cried telling me to keep my eyes open I started to slowly shut them. I saw him he spoke to me I looked over to my husband blood trickling down his mouth the grim reaper took his soul. He told me he would spare my life until I run into the one who he's trying to take and that's you Bella." I looked at her and laughed slightly "I always thought I was crazy but this is beyond insane"

Her face hardened "I would never joke around about the grim reaper" her voice was heavy I smiled slightly and ate more of my food "it was lovely meeting you but I should go my family needs me" she looked at me "you have kids" he head tilted to the side"No" I spoke

Getting up from my sit I rushed towards my bike putting the stuff I brought in my backpack riding all the way home I puffed putting my push bike away I walked towards house clearing my throat unlocking the door walking into the house I was greeted by my boys Leo and thunder patting there heads they both barked happily.

Walking to my kitchen I grabbed a apple biting into I was snapped out of my thoughts to a knock at the door. Thunder and Leo where growling and barking rushing to the door I looked through the peep hole.

"I'm here to ask a couple questions if that's alright ma'am" slowly opening the door somethings was begging me to shut it and run towards my bed and hide. I looked at the man standing in front of me he was gorgeous looking over his body he was wearing a black suit holding a brief case in his hand.

Looking up towards I felt my world go all dizzy I knew this face it's the man the haunts me before I knew I went crashing down I fainted into his arms

~Black Out~