"It's okay." I said in a whisper but it seemed to come out even quitter then I intended. He moved his face up to my face and cupped my cheeks. "Babe, please stop crying. I don't like to see you hurt."

"Ed, I don't want him here. I want him to leave." I said to him. And I meant ever word of it.

"Cassie,-" I made him stop talking by talking over him.

"No! I don't want excuses! I want him gone! Now! I want him out of my house!"

"Cassis he came here for you and you are pushing him away."

"Y-You're taking his side?" I stumbled a little cause I thought Ed would be on my side.

"Yes. But I understand why you want him gone. But you should at least listen to him. You know? He came for you. I understand that it is hard for you to have him here, but Cassie-"

"Get Harry! I need Harry." I cut him off. I feel like I was having a panic attack. I think I was. I heard Ed yell downstairs for Harry. When Harry entered the room he looked at me with a concerned look. I didn't notice until now that I was shaking like crazy and crying like it was nobody's business.  He walked over to me and sat down next to me and put his arms around me.

"Shhhh Cassie, you have to calm down. Please just calm down.' he tried to act calm but I could tell in his voice that he was scared.

"Harry, I want- No, I need him out of my house. I cant like straight with him here." I turned to look at him right in the eye. "Harry, I am scared of him." I saw Harry's eyes change emotions. he loosened his grip on me then got up. He picked me up off the floor and put me in the bed. he placed the covers over my shaking body. He gave me kiss on the forehead and spoke. "Cassie, get your rest. Ed will stay here with you tonight." he turned his head to Ed. Ed nodded his head as if he was agreeing. "I am going to go home and check on Gemma. I will be back in the morning. I want you to calm down and go to sleep. I will take of everything. You just get some sleep." he leand down and gave me another kiss on my forehead. "I love you Cassie. Now, get some sleep." We walked over to the door.

"I love you too, Harry. And thank you." He gave me a smile then left the room and shut the door behind him.

Ed walked over to the bed and sat down in a chair next to the bed. I took his hand and played a little with his fingers before lacing our fingers together.  Ed moved around in the chair a little till he was comfortable. Then he closed his eyes.

"Ed, you don't have to sleep in the chair. You can come sleep up here." he gave me a smile then crawled into bed next to me. I grabbed his hand again and laced our fingers together. He took his other hand and wiped away my stray tears. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.  I scooted closer to Ed and he wrapped hiss arms around my waist. And pulled me closer to him and then I drifted off to sleep.

 ****** HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW******

I walked back down stairs to 4 pairs of eyes staring at me and 1 crying Niall. I walked over to Niall and grabbed his arm tugging him off the couch.

"What the hell Harry?" he looked at me with a angry look. He was now on the ground staring up at me.

"You have two options. You can leave this house and not come back until I say. Or you stop your fucken crying. Your dissension." Niall looked up at me then stood up, dusted himself off. He brought his hand up to his face and whipped his tears away. He excused himself to the bathroom and came back about 2 minutes later. He sat back down in the couch and didn't say a word.

"Good choice mate." Liam said as he sat back down next to him. Niall still didn't say a word.

"Zayn, will you please go home for a little bit and check on Gemma? I don't want to leave Cassie."

"Sure thing, mate." Zayn stood up, grabbed his keys and walked out the door. Louis turned on the TV to watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That boy is such a kid at heart.

******Cassie's dream that night*******

I was upstairs with Macy. I had no idea where I was. I looked over at Macy "Go find him" 

"Go find who?" I asked her back.

"Your true love"

"But Ed is right there." I pointed over to the corner where Ed stood. Macy just shook her head no at me. I was really confused and I didn't know where to go or what Macy was talking about. Then Macy and Ed disappeared into the air like they were just dust. The Niall appeared in front of me  out of no where.

"Have you found me yet?" he asked me with a smile on his face.

"huh?" I asked him back.

"I guess not. I must go now. Goodbye Cassie. I will miss you." he said as he started to walk backwards.

"NO! NIALL! COME BACK! DONT LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU! I HAVE TO FIND ED!"

"No, Cassie. you don't have to find Ed. You have to find me." He said as he disappeared just like Macy and Ed did.

"NIALL COME BACK! NIALL! NIALL!"

*******END OF DREAM********

I quickly got up out of bed and ran outside my bedroom yelling for Harry. "HARRY! HARRY!"

************Author's Note*************

BOOM! Niall is back baby! So lets just cut to the point....QUESTION TIME!

1) How the fuck did Niall get back?

2) Can anyone think of a couple name for Cassie and Niall?

3) Can anyone think of a couple name for Cassie and Ed?

4) What do you want to happen next?!

Comment you answers!!!!

 I will make a deal with you guys..... If you guys can give me 24 votes and 16 comments.....then I will give you guys me Kik so you can message me! Think you can manage that????

Love,

  Katie <3