Chapter 12

*****Author's Note*****

Okay I am going to start to updating everyday. And then I decided i am going to write a sequel to this story.  So I need you guys to vote and comment. And also inbox me or leave a comment of some ides that you have for the story. I am having a huge writers block and I would really appreciate some ideas. And I also need help with a name for the next book!

Love, 

   Katie. 

_____________________

I woke to the sunlight hitting me right in the face.  Zayn was still outside with me on the fire escape and was still sleeping. He still had his arms wrapped around my waist in a tight grip. I watched as Zayn's eyes fluttered open. 'Good Morning sleeping beauty" I said to him. "Morning Cass." I took out my phone to check the time, 10:00 in the morning. And I was starving. It was also a lot warmer then it was last night. I got up and went back inside but Zayn stayed out on the fire escape.

I went downstairs to get some food but instead I found a feast of food on the table. "Good Morning Beautiful!" I heard Liam say from behind me as he gave me a kiss on top of my head. "Morning Liam." I respond back. "I made breakfast. But I have to go. I am going to go see Danielle dance today." Liam said. 

"Okay. Tell Dani hi for me." Liam grabbed his keys and phone and headed towards the door.

"Will do. See you Cassie." Then he shut the door behind him. I walked onver to the table and got some food and went back upstairs to eat in my room. Aunt Anne would kill me. 

"Zayn, get out of my room!" Zayn came inside but he fell back asleep on my bed. He stirred s little bit then he placed a pillow over his head. "ZAYN JAWAAD MAILK! GET OUT OF MY F*CKEN BED!" Zayn groaned a little and moved to the other side of the bed. "No" he said back to me. I sat down on the bed next to Zayn. I turned n the TV and turned to the channel that plays my favorite TV show.  

Zayn woke up and looked at me with a confused look. He sat up in the bed and looked at the TV.  "Really Cass, SpongeBob?"

"Yeah! So either watch it or get out of my f*cken room. And by the way I am going shopping with Eleanor in about an hour. And Liam made breakfast, its downstairs"

"I don't want to eat. I don't feel well."

"Zayn you are fine. I am sure you aren't sick."

"No Cass, I really don't-" He stopped talking and ran to the bathroom. I got out of bed and ran to me bathroom after him. 

"Zayn!" He was learned over the toilet barfing his guts out. It was really gross. "Zayn are you okay baby?" by the time I asked that Zayn was done and was sitting on the floor leaning against the sink. He lightly nodded his head and closed his eyes. I reached up into the medians cabinet and pulled out some Tums. I took 2 tablets out and then handed them to him and he took then. I placed my hand up to his forehead to check for a fever. " Holy shit Zayn! You are burning up!" I got a small hand cloth and ran some cold water over it.  I folded it and then placed it to his forehead.

We sat there for a little bit in silence then Zayn started coughing, And he couldn't stop. I quickly ran to get him some water. And he gulped it down. "babe, why don't you go lay down and I will go make you some soup or something." He nodded his head yes then we both got up and walked back into the room. Zayn laid down and I left the room to go to the kitchen.

When I got do the kitchen Josh was sitting at the table with a plate of pancakes. To be honest I forgot he was even in town. He looked at me and looked back down and rolled his eyes a little. What the hell was his problem? Oh wait...

"Shit! Josh I am so sorry! I totally forgot! Josh I am so so so so Sorry!" Me and him made plans last night to go have a nice breakfast this morning at 8 o'clock to catch up on things and I completely blew him off. He didn't respond he just kept eating his food. Well fine then, two an play at that game. I walked over to the table and gabbed the food right out from under his fork.

"What the hell Cass! I was eating that! Now give it back!" He stood up and started to walk over to me but I kept walking back away from him.

"Not until you listen to me!" I said to him.

"I did listen to you and I think it is a bunch off bullshit!"

" Josh! I forgot! I didn't set an alarm so I didn't wake up! I am sorry! I really am sorry! Okay? I truly am!"

"Cassie I have been gone on tour and haven't seen one of best friends that I have known for a really long time! a friend that I could rely on! And you baled on me! Cassie I asked for one f*cken meal with you and you couldn't even handed that. Like, seriously Cassie. Really?'

"Josh just please don't be like that. Please! It isn't like that I swear! I am sorry okay! It isn't like I did it on purpose! I missed you so why would I purposely blow you off! I am not like that!"

"Really Cass?! Are you sure you aren't like that? Are you sure? Last time I heard, you are supposed to be at the mall with El right now!"

"F*CK!!!!" I ran upstairs to go get ready. I say Zayn fully asleep on the bed so I just changed my clothes right there. I didn't really care right now I just had to leave right now. I Grabbed my purse and my phone off the charger and ran out the door but then I was stopped by a voice. "Hey Cassie? Where is my soup?"

"Sorry Zayn have to go ask Harry to make you some."

"Okay. Oh and Cass?"

"Yes Zayn?"

"Next time you change, can you make sure that I am fully asleep?"

"Sorry Zayn." I said with a little chuckle then I left the room, down the stairs.

"Bye Josh. And I really am sorry! Please forgive me! Talk to you later!" I walked over to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek then I walked out of the house.