The Final Chapter

Elena and Kol ended up getting married to one another after they graduated from High school. Their twins Salina Ann Mikaelson and Samuel Kol Mikaelson were their pride and joy. They loved their children with everything they had. When in their last year of college Elena gave birth to their third child. A boy named Timothy Harry Mikaelson. They had two more children after college, another boy named Thomas Daniel Mikaelson and their last and youngest child another daughter named Annabella Renee Mikaelson. The happy married couple were happy with what they were blessed with and never once complained that their life was ruined. Elena got her nursing degree and Kol works at his father's firm. The two could never ask for a better life then what they were given.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline and Klaus had a few hiccups along the way with Klaus going to college while Caroline was still in high school. Caroline gave birth to their son Paxton Jared Mikaelson. Caroline had become engaged to Klaus after she broke up with him for not having time for her and their son, but Klaus made up for it and not that long after they got back together he proposed to her and she said yes. It was one year and that was difficult for them both but they both got over it. Caroline gave birth to their second child when she was in her second year of college and Klaus was in his third. They named their son Vincent Anthony Mikaelson and they were both happy with what they had. After graduation Caroline gave birth to twins a boy and a girl, they named them William Joseph Mikaelson and Willow Elizabeth Mikaelson. They stopped having kids after that but anything can happen with those two ;) Caroline is a journalist and Klaus works at his father's firm with Kol and does art on the side.