Plan put into action

Elena knew this was wrong but she wanted to do this anyway, when Elena walked towards the football field she saw someone flirting with her man, she didn't like the way the girl was twirling her hair at him and Kol looked like he was getting annoyed. When he happened to turn his head he saw Elena looking right at him, he didn't even excuse himself from the girl because he just left the girl standing there and went straight for Elena. Elena knew that he was nervous but she decided in order to get her man to have sex with her and get her pregnant she was going to get him to beg for her.

"Elena, love, it wasn't what it looked like" Kol said when he reached her.

"Oh so I didn't just see that piece of trash flirting with you right in front of me and you just stood there" Elena pretended to be pissed.

"Baby, please I tried to tell her about you" Kol responded.

"No, I can't even look at you" and with that Elena walked away hoping that her plan worked.

------------------------------------------------------After School

Elena told Caroline of her plan to get Kol to have sex with her, the two walked out the door to instantly see Kol and Klaus leaning on Caroline's car since Caroline drove Elena to school that morning. Caroline looked to Elena with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I didn't know they'd be there" Caroline apologized.

"Nah its okay, but what do I do?" Elena asked.

"Keep the act going and I'll go along with it" Caroline put on her game face.

"Lets go" Elena and Caroline walked over to where Klaus and Kol were standing. Klaus nudged Kol and Kol looked.

"Elena please talk to me, you've been ignoring me."

"Well you should have gotten the hint" Caroline cut in.

"Love-" Klaus was cut off.

"No, your brother was flirting with another girl in front of my best friend."

"No I wasn't" Kol said.

"I saw you Kol, now move" Elena shoved passed him and got into the car. Kol kept calling her name but Caroline drove away to fast.

"I swear if I lose Elena I'm getting Rebekah to beat that bitch up" Kol said as he looked to Klaus.

"Who am I beating up?" Rebekah walked up to them.

"Some girl flirted with Kol in front of Elena and now she won't give our brother the time of day" Klaus explained.

"That whore" Rebekah gasped, she loved Elena and Caroline, they were apart of the family and now Elena was mad at her brother. "Who is she?"

"Stacey Conwell."

"I hate her."

"Me to sister."