The talk (Caroline and Elena)

Elena was rubbing her stomach that held her wonderful twins inside. Elena heard her door being knocked on and before Elena could get up she saw Caroline coming inside with a big smile on her face. Elena was confused, but when Caroline dumped her purse out Elena saw 10 pregnancy sticks that all said positive and Elena squealed. She ran to her friend and hugged her.

"I cannot believe this" Elena was so happy for her best friend.

"I know, I am shocked that I actually made it happen but yeah I'm pregnant" Caroline smiled with so much happiness. "So how did the ultrasound go?"

"Oh, well I am pregnant with twins" Elena replied.

"Really?! That's amazing!" Caroline hugged her friend with nothing but complete joy.

"Thank you so much" Elena smiled.

"So what is the genders?"

"Boy and a girl, Kol was so happy when he heard boy" Elena couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

"Typical Kol" Caroline shook her head.

"Oh I know" she nodded her head. "The moment he dropped me off is the same time he went to go buy clothes and all that other stuff" Elena shook her head.

"Aw, he is going to be a great dad" Caroline smiled. "Does your parents know?"

"Yes, I called and told them both about it. They were shocked but they're here for me no matter what" Elena replied.

"So how should I tell Klaus?" Caroline asked.

"Just tell him, he won't freak out" Elena shrugged. She knew that Klaus loved her no matter what and would be there for her.

"What if he breaks up with me?" Caroline was scared now.

"He loves you, he will stick with you" Elena offered her advice. There was a knock on the door and in came Klaus and Kol. Elena and Caroline stood in front of the table that held the pregnancy sticks. They both smiled nervously and they both knew something was up.

"What's wrong?" Kol asked Elena.

"Nothing" Elena replied nervously and Kol stepped closer.

"I'm pregnant" Caroline blurted out at everyone. Elena turned to her best friend and held her hand. Klaus was shocked before he smirked.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, look" Caroline and Elena moved to show that there was positive pregnancy tests. Klaus smiled and pulled Caroline to him and he was just completely happy. He was going to be with Caroline forever.

"Well look who is trying to steal my thunder. At least I'm having twins" Kol smirked at his big brother. He loved Elena and their unborn children.

"It doesn't matter to me, I love Caroline and I am going to be here for our child" Klaus replied. He had money and he was going to be there to support their child no matter what.