Caroline's plan

Caroline text someone she knew and had them meet her at The Grill, Caroline brought Elena with her and Elena had no idea why Caroline wanted to include the brunette in her plan. When the girls arrived at The Grill, Caroline instantly pulled her best friend over to the pool table where Tyler Lockwood and Matt Donovan were at. Elena instantly knew why Elena was included, Caroline knew that on this specific day around the same time Klaus and Kol come in to have dinner and Caroline wanted to make the boys so jealous that they come back begging for them.

"This is your plan?"

"Yeah, so play along" Caroline said, they reached the pool table and the girls smiled at them. "Why hello boys."

"Hey, so since when did you get rid of your boyfriend?" There was no hiding that Tyler Lockwood and Matt Donovan were in love with Elena and Caroline.

"When I found out he slept with the whore Stacy" Caroline replied.

"Ouch" Tyler replied.

"Yes, now lets play some pool" Caroline clapped with excitement.

"Yes, lets" Tyler said as he set up the pool balls.

*With Klaus and Kol*

The boys were on their way to The Grill to get some dinner, Kol didn't even want to leave the house but Klaus convinced him that it would be best for both of them to go eat and get out of the house since they were both miserable.

"I want her back Nik" Kol said out of the blue.

"So do I but they won't even give us the time of day" Klaus said as he pulled in front of The Grill.

"I was going to propose to her" Kol said as he pulled out the ring he bought for Elena.

"When?" Klaus was shocked.

"Homecoming" that was two months away.

"Then win her back" Klaus said to his baby brother.

"What do you think I'm trying to do? Paint a picture?" Kol replied sarcastically.

"Lets go inside" Klaus rolled his eyes, but Kol did follow.

The two walked to the door and walked inside, they instantly stopped dead in their tracks when they saw their woman talking to Matt and Tyler. Kol and Klaus knew of the affection that those boys had for their woman and couldn't believe what their eyes were seeing. Their woman were actually trying to move on from them.

"I don't fucking believe this" Kol said with so much anger in his voice.

"Me either brother."

The Mikaelson brothers walked over to where Caroline and Elena were with Matt and Tyler. When Tyler spotted the Mikaelson brothers, he tapped Matt and made him look. The Jocks knew how the Mikaelson brothers were and knew by the looks on their faces that they were pissed off that Caroline and Elena were with them.

"What the hell is this?" Kol asked with anger. He looked to Elena who looked away from him.

"We're playing pool" Caroline replied.

"But why with them?" Klaus asked this time.

"Because we want to" Caroline responded.

"Like hell you do" Kol replied, still looking at Elena.

"We're done Kol, I can do as I please now" Elena spoke up finally.

"We just broke up and now you want to rebound" Kol was angry now. He knew what the girls were doing but he couldn't believe his sweet Elena would do something like this to him.

"I'm not rebounding" Elena said.

"Yes you are" Kol said through clenched teeth.

"You no what, forget you" Elena said as she dropped her pool stick and walked towards the exit doors. She wasn't going to stand there and be accused of something that she didn't do. Elena loved Kol and wanted him to fight for her but then when he started accusing her, she couldn't believe it. Elena walked out of the Grill and walked towards her house.

*With Caroline*

Caroline watched as Elena walked out and Kol walked after her, she looked to Klaus who stood there glaring at Tyler who was glaring at him as well.

"Oh enough Klaus, just leave" she said to him.

"No."

"Go home, I am not your girlfriend anymore" she said to him.

"Oh but you will be in good time my love" he said before going to the bar and leaving Caroline with Matt and Tyler.