Chapter 10: Starting over?

All I saw was Harry. Everything around me became a blurr and my eyes set straight on him. His emerald eyes and soft bouncy curls that had become slighty less neat and more haywire, his tight black skinny jeans and red unbuttoned flannel, and his tattoos. I looked at him up and down and it made me realize that I had missed him a lot more than I thought. He had a devilish smirk on his face and was talking to Louis while walking in our direction. He hasn't seen me yet and I have a slight urge to book it in the other direction before he sees me here.

As soon as the other boys see Liam and Kat they gallop, yes literally gallop, to greet them. They hadn't seen Kat since she visited last year so it was a happy reunion. It seemed as if they didnt even remember who I was, maybe they thought I was a random stage worker that escorted them around the stadium. Hummph.... I had a burst of confidence and stepped to the side of Kat and towards the boys. When they saw who was standing in front of them it took them about thirty seconds to realize it was me.

"Alice? Is that you? You have changed so much! And for the better my goodness you look stunning." Louis gushed as he pulled me into a warm hug. I was suprised by his forwardness but, he is Louis. What can I expect. I was welcomed by all of the other boys with hugs and compliments. When I stepped in front of Harry my heart stopped and I was having trouble breathing. Stareing into his deep and mesmerizing eyes I was startled when he began to talk.

"Are you alright Alice?" He asked with a caring tone. I smiled and gave him a friendly hug but as I was pulling back he whispered in my ear."We need to catch up. Its been a while. You look great." When I pull back I expect a ful blown smirk but, all I see is a pure look of concern. I retreated back to where Liam and Kat were standing and hoped that somene would speak up to break the awkward silence that had enveloped us. Thankfully Liam spoke up.

"Lads, we need to head into the venue and start getting ready.The show starts in an hour and we need to get our hair done by Lou and change. Kat and Alice you can come into our dressing room and when the show starts Paul, our bodygaurd, will escort you to your front row seats." We all smile at him and walk into the arena.

The arena in Seattle was big but, not as huge as like the Staples Center in LA. There were people running amuck backstage with headsets on or carrying walkie talkies, trying to prepare for the concert tonight. I guess someone has to manage 16,000 horomone crazed teenage girls.

As we walked through the halls of the arena I felt someones eyes starring at me from behind and when I turned around to see who it was Harry quickly shuffled his eyes back to his feet and continued walking on. Weird.... We approached the dressing room and once we got to the door it opened to reveal a women, in her late twenties, with light purple/white hair.

"Boys! You need to get your hair done before you go on." She yells at them jokingly. "Alright Lou there is no rush. You can style four boys hair and this monkeys rat nest in forty five minutes right." Niall says in his cute irish accent while messing up Harry's curls. Lou smirked and grabbed niall by the wrist and plopping him in the stylist chair. From what I have gathered I can assume that this lady, Lou, seems to be their stylist and she seems to know what she is doing. As she finishes Niall's blonde quif she moves onto Liam, Zayn and then Louis while Kat and I gawk at how fast she is doing their hair. When Louis is done he comes over to sit by us.

"Hey Lou, we never properly introduced you to Kat and Alice. These are our friends that we meet last summer while we stayed in Cali. Kat is Liam's girlfriend but, i'm sure you know that by the amount Liam blabs about her." Louis smirks and looks as us. He had succeded to make Liam and Kat blush and seemed quite contempt with himself. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you. I'll come over once I am done with my masterpiece and talk to you gals." She tells us in a sweet British accent as she battles with Harry's mop of beautiful curls. Ten minutes later all of the boys have their hair done and are prepping for the concert. Lou walks over to the couch in the room after putting away some of her stuff and sits down next to me.