Chapter 4: I Have a Date with Harry Styles?

I am actually really excited for today and I have a reason to be. I have my so called date with Harry and I am super excited, I mean who wouldnt be. I feel so bad about rejecting Tanner last night and I really want to remain friends with him and I have a feeling he will be at my house a lot still when he sees Luke. I decide that I should text him and ask him to talk it out.

*Hey Tan, do you want to go on a walk and talk about last night with me?*

*Sure, meet me at the park in 10.*

I was slightly suprised that he accepted the offer to talk so quickly because I would have thought he would be a tad bit more hurt...Oh well.. I put on a light sweater and some shoes and walked out the  door and down the street to the nieghborhood park. I sat on a bench by a small pond and waited for him to find me.I was staring off into the distance when I heard him approaching and I stood up to hug him, but he shrugged me off, maybe he is more hurt that i thought.

"So I wanted to talk to you about what happened last night..."I broke the ice.

"Yea I dont know what to say, you asked me here to talk and i've told you everything" He says sadly.

"Okay well the other day I met someone who I cant stop thinking about and I dont think It would be fair to you if i wasnt 100% comitted to our relationship, if we started one. I wish that I still had that spark when ever you are around me but, in the last three days it has slowly dissapeared. I love you Tanner but, as a friend and I want it to stay that way so neither of us get hurt" I finish my explanation and breath out glad to have that off my chest.

"I am happy for you but, I can't let some stranger steal the heart that is supposed to belong to me. I won't give up on you Alice and I want to be with you."

"It was one kiss, Tanner, It's not like weve been dating and I found someone else. I just dont think that we would work together." I say trying to change his mind.

He gets up and I stand up too. "I will not give up and we will end up togethor someday, Alice."

Now he is starting to scare me "Ill be here when he breaks your heart, just wait." He says and walks in the opposite direction leaving me wondering and confused. I decide that the best thing to do is to get my mind off the fact that I have potentially just ruined our friendship and get ready for my date with Harry.

I walk into my room and take a quick shower just to freshen up. Getting out of the shower I blow dry my hair and curl it slightly on the ends and braid a tiny piece and secure it with pins. After my hair is done, I apply a light mount of makeup and add some nice simple diamond studs my mom got me for my 18th birthday. I walk into my closet and look for an outfit that is fit for the fair. I pick out a pair of fairly short demin shorts and a cute white lacy shirt that ties in the back. I then choose some black sandals and put on a rose gold watch. Satisfied with my new look I grab my phone right as it goes off with a text.

*Out front with Grace*

I read the text from Kat and run to Luke's room. Hopeing that he isnt asleep still, I open his door and find him dead asleep in his bed and his room is darker than night. I jump on him and tell him my days plans. He just grunts in return and I take it as my que to leave and run out front. I shut the door and hop into Kat's red mustang and we head off to the fair. Grace turns to me and says

"Aren't you just so excited for today I mean, Niall texted me saying that Harry, Liam and him were going today too, and that they wanted to meet up with us"

I am actually really excited for the day and we talk about the boys. I then tell them about what happened with Tanner and they were all shocked beyond belief but Kat says that I made the right decision and that Harry is going to treat me right. I sure hope she is right.