Chapter Fourteen.

I couldn't move, I could hardly breathe. What the actual fuck. 

Obviously she was a slut, that part didn't bother me. It was the look of amusement on his face. 

"Jesus Kaner. Alice look at me please." Charlie said, making me turn to look at her instead. 

"Patrick loves you. But he is also a fucking idiot. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this, so I want you to try not to freak out yet. Please." Charlie begged. 

"Whatever. I'm gonna get a shot." I pulled away from her, and made my over to the bar. 

"Liquid cocaine please." I ordered. "Actually make it two." 

Patrick and Charlie were no where to be seen, but Jennifer and Marissa were standing there giggling about something. I wanted to lash out. I was actually really good at fighting. But I was trusting Charlie on this. 

I quickly downed both shots that were placed in front of me. I felt like things were falling apart around me, so why not get wasted? 

"Whoa, slow down." Jonathan said, trying to stop me from taking the shot, but it was too late. 

"I can decide for myself how much I should drink." I slurred. 

"I saw what Patrick did. And I can't say I haven't done the same." Jonathan admitted. 

"So that's supposed to make it better?" I yelled at him.

"No. I'm just saying people make mistakes. Don't let this be the mistake that defines you guys." He said, patting me on the shoulder, and walking away. 

I made small talk with the bartender, and even though he shouldn't have served me, he continued to do so. 

I was probably blacked out, but who cared anyways. 

"I think I'm gonna go. How much do I owe you?" I asked the bartender.

"Someone already took care of it." He said, pointing to the end of the bar. 

I waved at Rundblad, blew him a kiss, and walked towards the front of the club. I snagged up a cab that was sitting outside of the club, and gave him my address home. 

I felt my phone vibrating in my clutch, and decided not to even look. It wasn't worth it. 

I got home, grabbed a powerade from the fridge, and went to my room. I stripped down to nothing, and put on my favorite pajamas. 

My phone buzzed again and I decided I should at least look at it. I rolled my eyes, and accepted the call.

"Hello?" I said, groggily.

"Alice, where the fuck are you?" Patrick's angry voice ringing through the line. 

"I'm sorry, are you done getting your dick wet? I went home awhile ago. Didn't want to be a buzz kill." I  said lazily.

"You don't even know what happened. And no one saw you leave. I know you're pissed at me, but you could have at least told someone you were leaving." He yelled at me. 

"I'm an adult, and I don't have to tell anyone shit." I yelled back at him. 

"Really? You're an adult? Because you're acting like a fucking child. Running every time something gets too hard for you. That's why you came to Chicago, to run away from your family. You couldn't make an adult decision if your life depended on it." He yelled. 

"Fuck you Patrick. You don't know anything about me. How fucking dare you even try and bring up my past when you know nothing about it. Fuck you, you pretentious asshole. I'm picking up my dog and my shit from your house tomorrow, and then I don't ever want to see you again." I screamed, then throwing my phone against the wall, where it broke into a couple pieces.