That Should Be Me (Jemi)

• Dedicated to My AMAZING readers who always make my day!

Yes another Jemi story, I couldn't help it though since they're like the most adorable couple on the planet. They just don't realize the feelings they have for each other right now, but they're there! So anyways, this story does include Blanda Eggenschwiler. I'm not one to hate on her since she apparently makes Joe happy, so if you're looking for a story where she's the devil cause you don't like her, this isn't the one. She will just be a character in this story to help play along with this story of Jemi. 

So I really don't care if you hate on her in this story, but i'm not gonna make her the evil girlfriend that ruins the whole story. So the reason for this whole explaining thing about Blanda, is because I just don't want you guys to think I hate her. I don't, she's a beautiful and probably a nice girl. I don't know though since I don't know her, but I trust Joe's better judgment. 

This story will be based off of the songs Wedding Bells by the Jonas Brothers, Can't Have You by the Jonas Brothers, Stay by Nick Jonas & The Administration, and Justin Bieber's That Should Be Me. And yes, it will be Jemi!

So sorry for rambling on, but I just had to make things clear.

This story will be different than the rest, trust me. 

That Should Be Me (Jemi)