"Hey Bonnie." Brad called her over from the wet bar.

"Hi Amira." She gives me a big hug and pulls away. "You look hot! Wasn't it so nice of Brad to pick you up?"

"Yes it was." I smile back and I feel Brad step closer, if I took half a step back I will bump into him.

"I can drive you back later, I won't be drinking." He offer and I accept. I turn around to steal Bonnie for a conversation and she is gone. That girl. "Let's get you a drink and meet some people." I get a rum and coke and him a Red bull. We sit on the couch in a group of five playing cards. I don't participate just watch, drink and pretend laugh. I am so out of my comfort zone. The games goes on for about thirty minutes with Brad filling me in on how to play and other things that I am not too interested in.

"You should play." He wishper in my ears.

"I enjoy watching." I wishper back.

"Me too." He wink, of course he would think that. I laugh for walking right into that. "Want a refill?" He ask pointing to my empty cup. I don't even know how I finish the second glass so quick.

"Yes, but I'll get it myself." This will give me a chance to talk to Bonnie. After looking for ten minutes and no Bonnie I go back to the game.

The moment I sit down brad put his hands around my back and hold on to my waist. I want to move from his embrace, but people are looking at us and it isn't too much of a big deal. Maybe it's the alcohol talking. He wishper into my ears by putting his head into the crook of my neck. "You look beyond sexy in this dress. Like I can't even form a sentence looking at you." It is nice getting compliment from guys, something I am not used to. Along with the alcohol in my system making me warmer I love the attention. He would jump my bones if I said yes right now. I just laugh and say thank you not knowing what the correct reply to that was. We played a couple more rounds before bonnie comes rushing down in a bikini.

"Everybody is hitting the hot tub you can join or stay here with brad. I see you both are getting along." She wiggle her eyebrow drunkenly.

"You should stay here with me." Brad smile. That's the last thing I am going to do. Unless I want to feel a tongue going down my throat.

"I actually would love to go to the hot tub. Bon would you mind borrowing me a swim suit?"

"Of course let's go upstairs and get one. Meet us in the hot tub Brad." He nods and I get up, feeling the rum and coke a bit more than earlier. I am on my third glass.

"Jesus Bon. You totally set me up today." I tell her as we enter her room.

"Yes I did, because you are being stubborn about a guy that really likes you. If I didn't push you wouldn't do anything."

"Have you thought maybe there is a reason for that?" I lay flat on her bed and close my eyes. Spinning a little. Drink count? Three.four..I might have lost track.

"Look he is a good guy, forget about the whole man whore thing. That's not him just a bad reputation. You guys look cute together. I have had like ten people ask if you were a couple." I felt the bikini hit my body.

"And what did you say?" I ask standing up and taking my dress off. "I said I don't know but you would make a cute one... I mean he is tall, hazel eyes, fit, smart, rich, very handsome... I mean what more do you want? Just let loose and have some fun. It doesn't hurt to have fun." She laugh.

"Okay, okay. You are fucking persistent." I rolled my eyes. The alcohol is definitely working.

I quickly change into this tiny black bikini she gave me. It doesn't really cover anything and it is too sexy. "Is this really what you have Bon? Don't you have something that isn't a string? Cover more? "

"Nope all I have. Let's go." She drag me out.
"Bonnie I think I am a little tipsy because I am about to go out in this." And throws her head and laugh.

****
When I get downstairs the number of people have increased, but only a little over ten people in the hot tub. They all turn to look at me and I just want to hide!

"Fuck me, you know how I said I couldn't form a sentence with you in that dress. I can barely think with you in this bikini." He wishper into the back of my ears as I enter the hot tub. I can feel all eyes on me and I feel sexy, but very shy. He hands me a drink and I take a take a big gulp. The tub is a little tight as there is about 10 people in it. I ended up sitting half on Brad legs and he placed his hands around my waist. I laugh at the stupid jokes that I wouldn't have found funny if I wasn't buzzed and move to the music.

"Go on a date with me." He wishper in my ears. A date? A date? I have only been on one date and that was with Mase. I guess he isn't my boyfriend yet, so technically I can do whatever I want. "Don't think about it just say yes."

"Uhmm."

"Mason" what?