Part 26*

I move my body around trying to find Mason, but the bed is empty. Where is he?

I sit up and try to get off the bed to find some clothes, but I feel an ache in my core and I am force to sit back down.

I let out a whimper and Mason walks out to the bathroom door. He is wearing a dark blue boxer and nothing else, his black hair wet and slipped back. I quickly wrap the bed sheet around my naked body, trying to hide myself from him and not get up.

He lets out a chuckle "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning Mase." I contemplate standing up, but I am afraid. I hold the sheet tighter to me.

"Mira, you don't have to hide from me."

"I am not." I said, hesitantly. He looks at the sheet then my eyes.

"Pass me my bag please."

"Come get it." He said with mischief in his eyes.

"You just want to see me naked." I frowned.

"What can I say, you have a beautiful body." I didn't hear that until I lost all the weight. It still sounds foreign to my ears. He lifts his arm holding on to the other side of the door frame. His muscles are showing and I can see the v leading into his boxers at the end of his torso. He is a beautiful man.

"Mason please." I give him puppies eyes, but he is not budging. "I am scared to walk." I confess lowly. "My down there aches."

"Aches for me or because of me?" His is in a really good mood.

"Because of us and for you." I said, honestly. I wouldn't mind repeating last night over again. He walk over to me and takes a sit on the bed, looking into my eyes.

"I should have been a bit careful and taken it slower, especially for your first time. I just wanted to give you as much pleasure as possible." His voice is low and apologetic.

I refrain from talking at his close proximity. I would like to brush my teeth first, old habits.

He place my bags on top of the bed. "Don't hide from me." He sits up more unto the bed and I step down, holding the blanket to me and he pulls it away.

"Masonnn." I yelp, taking a deep breath and biting my lips to stop from letting out a whimper at the pain in my core.

"Yes baby." That mischief is still glazing his eyes. I just shake my head and put on my a cute light pink pj shorts.

"Is it going to feel like this all the time?" I turn to ask him. "If it is, my parent will surely notice my odd walking."

"No Mira, just the first time or whenever we really go at it." He gives me a smirking smile, that is distinctive to him. I found my tank top and quickly put it on, as he watch me closely. I make a mental note to find my bra and panty.

"Good." I grab my toothbrush and walk to the bathroom. "I have to brush my teeth or I feel icky."

Seriously, he is so lucky to have a personal bathroom connected to his room. It has a stand up shower, a large wall mirror above a beautiful grey and black counter with black drawers.

"Mason, I would do just about anything to get a bathroom like this for myself." I yelled over the open sink.

"It is just a bathroom." He laughed.

"No not just a bathroom." I take the toothbrush out of my mouth. "It is a beautiful, relaxing, personal bathroom."

"You can have it." He said, leaning on the door.