23] Don't Let Me Go

ღ•Amber's POV•ღ

The Take Me Home Tour has officially started. Liam has talked me into going. He told me its for my own good. That he would make sure I wouldn't be hurt again. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'm in the tour bus alone while the boys sound check for their performance at Wembley Stadium tonight.

I scroll through my twitter and read the tweets from all of the fans. The good and the bad.

The door to the bus opens and in walks the boys. Smiling and having fun. Even Harry who I haven't seen smile in ages. We met each others eyes and the smile disappears as quick as it came into view. Louis looked at him funny as Harry retreated to his bunk.

"What's up with him?" Zayn asks.

Me and Liam exchange a look. I sigh and lock my phone.

"Me." I say blankly.

"What?" Niall asks.

"I'm his problem. I shouldn't have come... I'm just going to distract him."

"No Amber. Don't say that." Liam says sitting down next to me.

"It's true!" I defend.

"No it's not. Amber you can't blame everything on yourself."

"You're right... I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's ok." Liam says wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks Liam." I whisper into his ear and he squeezes me one last time before releasing me.

••••

"Who's ready for another song?!" Liam shouts into his microphone and the fans scream.

The intro to She's Not Afraid began and the boys started dancing around the stage. They are so good at what they do. They're energetic and fun to watch.

Harry was like a completely different person on stage. He was happy. I'm glad he had something to make him smile. It made me happy to see him smile. He enjoyed what he did and you could tell from his energy on stage.

They wrapped up the concert with Kiss You. The crowd shouted and I swore I could feel the stadium shaking.

"Thank you London!" Liam shouted when everyone had finished singing.

"See you soon!" Louis yelled.

They waved as the platform sunk below the stage making them disappear. Paul came over to me once the lights brightened. He showed me back stage where I met the boys.

"Thanks Paul!" I cheered and he nodded then left.

"Did you enjoy the show Amber?" Liam asks and wraps me in a hug.

"Yeah! I can't tell you enough how amazing you guys are!" I say and give them all hugs, except for Harry.

"I'm going to my dressing room. I'll meet you at the bus." He says and keeps walking.

"I hate what we've done to ourselves." I sigh.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks.

"We're tearing each other apart. I don't know about him but my heart is shredding to pieces. It's just... I want to forgive him..."

"Then why don't you?" Louis asks.

"It's not that easy. I wish it was but I can't just block this out of my mind. You have to understand this from my point of view. What if this is all real? What if he is cheating on me? What if he's just telling me these things to cover up his relationship with Kortney?"