9] First Chances

ღ•Zayn's POV•ღ

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna ask Savannah out... You can do this Zayn... Deep breaths... In... Out... In... Out... Just walk up to her and ask her! That's the whole fucking reason you invited her over! C'mon say it!

"Uh S-savannah? C-can I... Ask you something?" I stutter.

Fuck! Why do I always mess this up?!

"Sure Zaynie!" She cheers and smiles.

She slips her hand into mine and I'm instantly calm. All the nervousness was washed away as I pulled her into the kitchen, out of earshot of everyone else. I take another deep breath to gather myself.

"Savannah... I- I really like you a-and I- I was wondering.... If-" she slams her lips onto mine.

Not the reaction I was going for but this'll work! I smiled into the kiss and so did she. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hers snaked around my neck. The door swung open and we sprung apart.

"Woah! What did I just walk into?!" Louis screams.

"N-nothing!" I stutter.

God dammit Zayn! Pull yourself together lad!

"Ummmm.... Clearly it was something! You were snogging her Zayn!" Louis shouts.

"Ssshhh!" I put my finger over my lips.

"He was what now?!" Liam yelled from the sofa.

I rolled my eyes tossing my arms in the air as I heard footsteps running to the kitchen. Soon everyone was behind Louis in the doorway to the kitchen.

"What?!" I yell annoyed.

"Oooo Zayn's embarrassed!" Amber cooed and I felt heat rising into my cheeks.

"Fuck you Amber...." I muttered and everyone laughed.

I smiled defeatedly and pulled Savannah into my arms.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Zayn." She whispered in my ear.

My heart skipped a beat. Yes! I can't believe she said yes! My grip loosened around her and she wiggled out if my arms. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Congrats Zaynie!" Louis screamed squeezing me and Savannah together.

"Louis.... Can't... Breath...." Savannah breathed out.

"Oh... Sorry love." He smiled apologetically and let go.

Me and Savannah both took in a deep breath. I heard everyone laugh and I couldn't hold back chuckles. Suddenly a thought hit me. What if she gets as much hate as Amber? Fuck! How could you be so stupid! You saw what happened to Amber! Why the hell would you risk that with Savannah?! Shit...

"Savannah we need to talk..." I say changing my tone and dragging her through the door up to my room.

I rub the back of my neck as she sits down on my bed.

"Savannah... You already know how much hate Amber gets..." I say and my voice trails off.

"Yeah... I know..." She sighs.

"I don't want that to happen to you..."

"I know you don't... But if it means being with you I can take it..."

"No... I'm not gonna stand it. I can't watch you getting hurt..."

"Zayn... It's really sweet that you care. It doesn't bother me. You know how much I get made fun of? A lot! I'll be ok." She stands walking towards me.