exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 16 part 2

Start from the beginning

“Bueno… She’s a good girl Charles.” smiling at me.

“I know mom.” he said kissing my forehead

“I’m going to walk her home ok ma”

“Si pero come back after ok”

“Claro que si mami.” Leading me to the door.

“Good night Linda”

“Bye Trinity.”

After Charles left me at my door step I went inside to hear Maygan barking at her mom.

“Gosh mom I wasn’t skipping damn.”

“Then why did the school call me huh.”

“Cuz I don’t know?”

“You’re not going to country club this weekend.” Said Mandy.

“Whatever screw you!” Maygan said, And Mandy slapping her briefly after.

I quickly ran walked past them and went to my room. I got a text from Charles saying he loved me I replied with the same; I fell asleep.

The next morning I called Charles. To see if he was going to school, he said to meet him in front of his car. As I was leaving the house my dad told me he had to talk to me after school. It seemed serious, but then again my dad hadn’t really talked a lot so it was whatever.

Today at school Danielo totally ignored me and I was fine with that. The bell rang and I went to the parking lot to wait for him.

“Hey beautiful” said Charles greeting me with a kiss.

“Hi babe.” I said getting into the car.

“Hey I need to stop by my friend’s house really quick do you mind? or do you want me to drop you off?”

“I don’t mind.”

“Ok.”

We drove about six blocks down to what seemed to be a low class neighborhood. Charles parked the car on the side of a curb.

“I’ll be right back alright lock the doors.” Said Charles. Walking away from the car and walking up to a lime green house.  Charles knocked on the door and a tall looking guy came out greet Charles.

Conversation with Charles and mystery guy lol…

“hey Charles how are you.”

“I’m good here you know.” Said Charles

“Who’s that chica in the car with you she looks cute.”

“My girl, she’s pretty right?” said Charles

“Ta Bonita, she got any friends?” he said laughing.

“Nope” said Charles laughing.

“You’re so funny bro.”

“Here man here’s 45 and here’s twenty from what Brian owed you.” Charles said handing Gabriel the money.

“Let me get it for you.”

“Alright”

“Toma.” Handing Charles six bags of pot.

“Thanks man.”

“You know I got you and here take the twenty I got you this week.”

“Alright I’ll be back tomorrow.” Said Charles walking towards the door.

“I’ll walk you out.” Gabriel said with a grin.

“Hmm… ok.”

I saw Charles walking back towards the car with the same guy that had greeted him before. Charles motioned me to roll down the window.

“Babe this is Gabriel” said Charles

“Hi Gabriel” I said as Charles went around to get in the car.

“What’s up? Ma” said Gabriel he looked older than 18. He was taller than Charles; with short hair. He had a scar on the side of his cheek which made him look sort of cute…

“She is cute Charles.” He said winking at me.

“Hey man back off she’s mine.” Charles said laughing

“I’m just stating the fact.”

“Alright man see you later.” Charles said

“Peace, nice meeting Trinity.” Said Gabriel

“Bye”

Hey fellow readers I now this chapter was long, but hey we found out who the mystery guy was lol. “What a shocker teheee” oh also Charles isn’t going to die so stop writing comments saying such things Lmfao. Umm I’m going to try to wright chpt 17 sometime this week but for now remember that this is all fiction. TOODLEZ FOR NOW!

AMBERLEE PRODUCTIONS

COPY RIGHTS RESERVERD.

P.L.U.R.