Scars (A Fanfiction for "The 100")

I decided to write a fanfiction for "The 100" and, seeing as you've gotten this far into this book, I'm assuming you are a fan, too. It is called "Scars" and the cover for it is above if you'd like to see it. Below I have a brief summary that is currently on the actual book, but keep in mind that it is just rough and will probably be revised in the future.

In the aftermath of the desperation of the fight against Mount Weather, the 100 grieve their losses all the while trying to rebuild a new community, a stronger community than they knew back on the Ark. However, with their new-found alliance seemingly broken, the threat of the Grounders is ever-present and perhaps even more unsettling than before. 

Following a different path, Murphy and Jaha continue to uncover more of the City of Light's mysteries, but the truth might not be as nice as they hoped. Meanwhile, Clarke has set out alone to deal with her traumatizing decisions. But will the long road ahead provide the healing that she desires or re-open and create new wounds that she doesn't need?

As you probably inferred, it is going to be a multiple-character point-of-view story. Some characters will have many chapters whereas others may only have one or two. It all depends on the story I want to tell. The story will follow the Sky People at Camp Jaha, the City of Light, as well as Clarke's journey "into the wild". 

The fanfiction will focus on the events immediately after the finale, but at some point there will be a time-skip to three months later (like in the show) so I can tell that story as well. Basically, it's my version, or interpretation, of Season 3. If you have any interest whatsoever, please check it out! It would mean a lot to me.

More information is in the author's note of the actual book so I won't include it all under here, but if you read that you'll get more of an idea of what, exactly, "Scars" is all about. Thanks so much for reading this far and your consideration. You guys are the best!

P.S. For the video (so I can keep up the trend) is RAIGN's cover of "Knocking on Heaven's Door" because it ended Season 2 of "The 100" and this book is officially over so it seems only appropriate that it should end this, too.