Part 23

(Silas' Pov)

I was watching as the four frightened Australians spoke about protecting Luke as best they could.

But sadly, for them, Luke won't be with them that much longer.

Tonight. Tonight is when me and Zayn will get not only Luke, but one of the others as well.

I smirked and jumped down, running towards the place Zayn told me to meet him.

Just wait lads, you won't be so happy.

(Luke's Pov)

"Guys can we stop talking about this." I asked quietly.

"Sure Luke. If you don't want to talk about it then we won't." Ashton said rubbing my back.

I tried to sit up but my stomach started hurting.

"Ahh!" I cried out.

"Luke? Are you alright!" Ashton asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah.. Just s-sore." I groaned.

"Alright, well me and Luke are going up to our room. See you two later." Ashton said picking me up bridal style.

Ashton carried me up to our and laid me gently on the bed.

Ashton then went over and dug around through our movies.

"What are we watching Ash?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise!" Ashton replied putting a movie into the Xbox and jumping into bed with me.

Ashton skipped through some of the beginning about the movies.

I saw mean girls pop up on the screen and Ashton hit play.

I cuddled up to Ashton as the movie started playing.

We got about five minutes into the movie before we heard someone knocking on the door.

I started to get up but Ashton put a hand on my chest.

"I got it Luke. You just relax." Ashton said.

I nodded and watched as Ashton walked out of the room.

I started watching the movie again, until I heard a loud thump!

I quickly got up and rushed downstairs only to see Silas on top of Ashton.

"Hey! Get off of him!" I shouted causing both of their heads to snap up and look at me.

"Luke! No Luke, run!" Ashton yelled.

I just stood my ground and stared at Silas.

"Aren't you going to listen to your lover?" Silas smirked at me.

"No. I'm not going to let you hurt him." I snapped.

Silas got off of Ashton and started making his way towards me, but Ashton quickly got up and ran after him.

Silas pulled a gun out and aimed it at my head making my breath hitch.

Ashton immediately stopped, dead in his tracks and his eyes went wide in fear.

"Zayn!" Silas shouted.

Not to much later, Zayn walked in the house.

"Zayn, would you mind taking care of Ashton?" Silas asked.

Zayn smirked and nodded while making his way to Ashton.

"No! What are you doing? Leave him alone!" I shouted.

"Don't worry. We are just making sure he cant stop our revenge." Silas said.

I looked over and saw Zayn taping Ashton's leg and wrists together while Ashton struggled to get free.

"If you don't want me to interfere with your plan then why not just knock me out?" Ashton snapped.

"We want you to see their distraught and terrified faces as we take them." Silas said simply.

"What do you mean 'them'?" I asked worriedly.

Silas nodded to Zayn and Zayn took off up the steps.

"Wait! Where is he going?" I asked Silas.

Silas just chuckled.

"What the hell are doing? Let go of him!" I heard Michael shout.

No... No no no no!

I looked up and saw Zayn push Calum down the stairs.

Calum finally fell to the bottom of the stairs and groaned.

"Calum!" I yelled running to his side.

I heard Michael shout and looked up just in time to see Zayn throw him down the stairs as well.

Michael fell on top of Calum causing Calum to groan in pain as well as Michael.

Zayn walked over and started taping Michael's wrists and ankles together.

Zayn then went over to Calum and pulled him up by his hair.

Calum whimpered in pain causing Michael to thrash around in his binds.

"Get your hands off of him!" Michael growled.

With that Silas walked over and hit Calum with the but of his gun, knocking Calum out cold.

Zayn threw Calum over his shoulder and walked out of the house.

"I'm going to kill you!" Michael shouted.

Silas only chuckled and walked over to me.

"So are you going to come easily?" Silas asked.

"No." I said before punching Silas in the face and running over to in tape Ashton's writs and ankles.

"Run Luke!" Ashton yelled.

"No. He will hurt you guys." I cried hugging Ashton.

"Luke you have to get away." Ashton told me.

But by then it was too late. Silas angrily stood up and stomped over to me.

Silas grabbed my hair and dragged me up and punched me in the stomach where the stitches were.

"AHHH!" I screamed clutching my stomach and falling to the ground.

Ashton tried running over to me but was hit in the head with the butt of the gun.

Silas grabbed me and dragged me out to a van where he threw me in right next to Calum.

With that he slammed the doors shut and started driving away.

'Please not this again.' I thought...

A-n
Omg!!!! A band called PLAIN CITIES came into my school and all of us got into the concert for free and omfg!!!! They are so amazing!! And Eddie, the lead of the group came up to me during the concert and held the microphone out for me to sing!!!! Then I got my picture with them and they all signed my phone case and poster and omfg I started crying when I got home!!!!! 😍😍😍