Part 11

(Luke's Pov)

Silas smirked at me as he stalked forward.

"P-please don't!" I begged

Silas ignored me and started taking his shirt off as well as his shoes and slowly unbuttoning his pants.

He then walked closer to me and started pulling my shirt off.

Once he succeeded in taking my shirt he tried to unbutton my pants, but something in me snapped and I kicked him in the knee.

"You little shit!!" Silas screamed.

I quickly buttoned up my pants and ran towards him, but before I could reach him he was on his feet and grabbing my neck.

I tried to pry his hands off of me but he was to strong!

Finally he let go and threw me to the ground and walked out of the room.

Unfortunately a few moments later he walked in with Ashton and threw him to the ground.

Silas then stomped towards me yet again and grabbed both of my wrists and tied them together.

He then did the same to my ankles making it hard for me to move.

"Well Luke, you're about to find out what happens when you disobey." He said turning towards Ashton.

Ashton looked at me with scared eyes.

"Don't touch him! Leave him alone, please! It was me that kicked you, he didn't do anything!" I shouted.

Silas ignored me and walked over to Ashton and tied his wrists and ankles together.

"Please." Ashton begged almost to quietly to be heard.

Silas ignored him as well and started taking Ashton's shirt off causing Ashton to choke back a sob.

Silas then trailed his hands down to the button on Ashton's jeans taking his time to undo the button and zipper.

Before Silas could pull his pants down though, Ashton screamed.

"Please! Please don't, please!" Ashton screamed before breaking down and crying.

"You're pathetic." Silas snapped.

"Don't talk to him like that!" I shouted.

"L-Lu-luke. I-I'm sca-scared." Ashton struggled to say.

"It's ok Ash. I'm here. You will be ok." I said soothingly.

Ashton nodded and shifted his gaze to the ground.

Silas snickered then turned to me.

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep Luke." Silas smirked.

What the hell is up with them and smirking?!

"Yeah, and you shouldn't be idiotic!" I snapped.

His smirk fell and his face grew angry.

He stomped over to Ashton and quickly pulled his pants down to ankles, ignoring his cries of protest.

"You want to call me idiotic? Well guess what, you get to watch Ashton be put through the worst pain ever." Silas growled while proceeding to pull Ashton's boxers down to his ankles.

"No! Leave him alone! Don't you touch him!" I yelled with tears brimming my eyes.

"Luke!" Ashton squeaked.

"Ash! I'm so sorry! I love you so much Ash! I'm so sorry!" I cried.

Silas grabbed Ashton's wrists and held them above his head and straddled him.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Silas said as he started removing the last bit of his clothes.

He grabbed Ashton's wrists tighter then shoved into him.

Ashton screamed bloody murder causing me to close my eyes and cry.

My baby! My poor Ash! I can't believe this. I should have just listened. This is all my fault!

I continued crying for about 25 minutes before I heard Ashton stop screaming.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked towards Ashton.

I cried out once again when I saw Ashton passed out on the ground.

"Well Luke, I'll see you later

"Wait! Please untie me. Please." I begged.

"I guess I could." Silas said pretending to be in deep thought.

"Please!" I cried.

"Fine." He grumbled.

Silas walked over to me and untied my wrists and ankles.

I rubbed my wrists because the ropes hurt!

I then waited for Silas to leave before I ran over to Ashton and pulled him into my lap and crying into his curly hair.

"Oh Ash. I'm so sorry." I cried clutching him to my chest.

A-n
       Poor Ash!!! 😣 and who's ready for the holidays?? 😜🌲 so excited!!