Part 1

(Ashton's Pov)

"LUKE!" I shouted. "I Saw you checking the guy out! I'm not stupid!"

"Ash, I swear I wa-" like started, but I cut him off.

"No Luke! Don't try to lie!" I shouted causing him to flinch a bit.

"Ash! Will you just freaking listen to me! I wasn't checking him out for gods sake! I swear, I would never do that to you! I love you Ash! We've been together for a freaking year now! Don't you trust me?!" He yelled back.

I sighed. "Luke, just leave me alone. Go do something, anything just leave me alone. I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"But Ash-"

"Luke!" I shouted, getting annoyed now. "Just go! Go check out some guy or what ever, just leave me alone!"

"I said I wasn't fucking checking him out!" Luke yelled as he burst out of the room. I heard the front door open then shut, signaling Luke had left.

I sighed and climbed in bed and took a nap, trying to clear my head.

(Luke's Pov)

I can't believe Ashton would think I was checking out another guy! I love him more than anything in the world.

I was recently walking down the street to the store, so I could get a drink and something to eat.

As I was walking, I heard a car behind me. As curiosity got the better of me, I turned around and saw a van driving slowly behind me.

Paying no mind to it, and guessing they are just trying find out where they are at, so I continued walking.

I continued walking, and realized that the van was taking the same turns as me. Frightened, I decided to pick up my pace, as did the car. And before I knew it I was running with the van following close behind.

The car sped up and drove past me, and I saw a man jump out of the passenger seat, and start running after me. I quickly turns away and ran in the other direction, but was too slow, seeing as the man had snakes an arm around my waist. I kicked and screamed before he pulled something out of his jacket pocket and holding it to my head.

I realized it was a gun and gulped as the man said, " you'll come with me if you want to live."

With that I nodded slowly as he dragged me to his car. But before throwing me in the vehicle, he hit me with the butt of the gun causing everything to go black.

(Calum's Pov)

"Hey Mikey!" I shouted from the kitchen.

Michael walks in looking as hot as ever! Yes I have a crush on my band mate Michael Clifford, but oh well.

"Yeah mate?" He asks.

"Have you seen Luke and Ashton?"

"No. But they are probably having a make out session." He replied causing me to chuckle.

"Well, we have an interview tomorrow and I want to let them know to get up early, to get dressed. Michael nodded.

"Well let's go tell them now, shall we?"

We walked up stairs to Luke and Ashton's room.

Confusion hit me when I walked in to see a sleeping Ashton. But no Luke.

I walked over to Ashton and started shaking him awake.

"What do you want cal?" He

"Where's Luke?" I

"I don't know know." He grumbled out.

" what do you mean?" Michael and I both asked.

"He stormed out after our fight." Ashton said

"Well can you call him? I need to tell him about our interview tomorrow morning." I explained.

"And why can't you call him?" Ashton groaned.

"Because you two need to make up." I stated simply, grabbing his and handing it to him. "Here. Call him."

He took the phone and searched for likes contact.

Once he had found it he hit call, then put it on speaker.

We all waited patiently for Luke to answer, but after several rings, it went to his voice mail.

"That's strange." I say. "Luke always answers his phone."

"He probably just has it off." Michael said, and Ashton nodded. But I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that they were wrong.