Part 6

(Michael's Pov)

Ashton only spent 10 minutes in his room before coming back down stairs.

"Guys. I think we might be able to find Luke!" Ashton said.

Ashton looked a bit happier than earlier.

"What do you mean? How?" Calum asked looking beyond confused.

"I just texted someone who knows Zayn better than anyone! They said they would help us." Ashton smiled.

The idea of getting Luke back did make me smile a bit as well. Soon,m we would be able to keep Luke safe!

"Who did you talk to? His mom? His sisters?" I asked.

"Niall! I figured Niall would know Zayn bettering Han any o the other boys, seeing that Niall and Zayn were always very close!" Ashton explained.

"So when do we meet up with Niall?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Ashton said, checking the time on his phone. "He said to meet him tomorrow so that way we can come up with a plan."

"Great. So for now, we all go upstairs and try to get some sleep so that tomorrow we can start looking for Luke." I stated.

"Alright. Good night." Calum said walking up the stairs.

"See you tomorrow." Ashton said following Calum.

I then made my way up to my room. I opened my phone and saw my background. My background was a picture of Luke wearing a pink bra with black lacing.

I remember changing my phones wall paper after Luke was taken.

"We'll get you back Luke. I promise." I whispered before shutting my phone off and falling asleep.

(Luke's Pov)

I heard a door slam shut causing me jump.

I don't remember falling asleep..

I yawned, and tried to stretch only to flinch in pain as my stomach was still sore.

I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. Each step taken was a stomach churning moment as I began to wonder.

'What do they want now? What do they want to do?'

"Well Luke. Your friends are trying to find you it seems." Zayn chuckled.

"R-really?" I asked smiling widely.

They were searching for me? Does that mean I'll get to go home?

"To bad they won't ever find you." Zayn shrugged.

Mike smile fell and I felt my eyes start to water.

"W-what? Why not?" I asked afraid of what he meant.

"If you think I'm going to kill you." He said making me sigh in relief. "Yet."

I looked up at him shocked and scared. What did he mean yet?!

"What!" I yelped out.

"Well, I'm not done getting my revenge. If you thought that was part of it. Your dead wrong. Let me tell you something Luke..." Zayn paused for a short moment before continuing. "I haven't even started my revenge yet. There is far more coming your way pretty boy so you better get ready."

"No! Ashton will find me! I know he will! And when he does you'll be spending the rest of your sorry life in jail!" I shouted.

"You wanna bet?" Zayn said pulling a knife out of his pocket and holding it to my neck. "I will make sure they don't find you! How do you think I know that Ashton was looking for you?"

"Your stalking him?!" I gasped.

"Now first off, I'm not. Silas is. And second? I like to think of it as, taking specified notes." Zayn evilly smirked.

"Your and ass, you know that?" I mumbled.

"I do, and I also know that you and your friends are getting on my last fucking nerve." Zayn groaned.

"Well maybe you should let me go!" I snapped.

I regretted it though, when Zayn's fist came in contact with my, still, very sore stomach.

I groaned in pain and doubled over. This is probably why my stomach isn't healing that quickly.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Zayn said stomping up the stairs.

The door slamming made me jump.

Great. Now I'm probably never getting out if this hell hole.

I just want to go home and cuddle with Ashton while Michael and Calum fight over some small and stupid thing.

I sat, staring at the wall for I don't know how long until I decided to try and sleep.

A-n
       I'm working on this while trying to deal with a lot of shit right now. My neighbors youngest son fell out of a pick up truck. He fell head first, and eventually died at around 12:30, meaning he died on his birthday.... HIS BIRTHDAY!!! 😭😭😭 he was like a little brother and this had to happen!!! I'm just really sad right now... I will try to post as much as I can though. You guys rock! And thank you all!!