7

Troyes POV

|"| Tyler and I had been friends for a while over the Internet and often Tweeted each other, but I wasn't exactly sure if his other friends knew me that much. Like maybe they have seen I've been mentioned in a tweet or two, but we have never met.

  It was scary to be standing next to a boy you have looked up to for a long time and not only try to impress him, but you're trying to impress his friends as well. After using every ounce of courage in my body, I finally walked over to him and his group surrounding him.

   " Troye!" Zoe spoke first, jumping up to pull me into another hug.

  " Hi again Zo." I said squeezing her like I always did.

  I glanced at her smiling face before meeting the eyes of the other people around us. Alfie and some of the other British vloggers were sitting around, laughing along with their own jokes. I finally met eyes with Tyler and a smile erupted both of our faces.

  " Hi Troye.." Tyler said, clearly a little bit sloppy. He wasn't that different, but he was a lot more comfortable now that alcohol was in his system.

  " Hey Tyler. How's your birthday?" I asked sitting in the seat in front of him. I almost didn't notice that Zoe regained her spot next to Tyler, and Caspar had somehow disappeared.

  " It's really good. I'm a bit tipsy but the party has only just started." Ty teased laughing like he normally did on Skype or in his videos.

That's something I fell in love with immediately-The witch cackle. It made the rainy days bearable and the sunny days brighter. His laugh was a noise that never got old.

We spent a good majority of the party just talking and meeting more of Tyler's friends. By the end I had a good idea who everyone was and felt pretty confident that they knew me as well.

  I grabbed my camera from my bag knowing that I promised myself I wouldn't let myself forget this moment and contemplated on asking for a selfie with Tyler. Would it be weird and fan like to ask for a selfie? Maybe I should just keep it cool and wait till he says something about it.

  " Hey Ty, Will you wink for the camera because that's what I do in my videos?" I asked laughing at his fully drunk state.

  " Wait what am I doing?" He asked with his voice going an octave lower. Even better that one of his eyes was partly twitched.

  " Winking." I repeated. He agreed quickly and I got the footage. I knew I'd never use it considering how intoxicated he was, but I just thought it would be funny to look back on.

The whole YouTube group and I joked around as we hung out. Most people had at least taken a drink or two and were a bit tipsy, where I was completely sober but acting like a weirdo. So the usual.

After spending the night probably keeping everyone up by the noise, most people had decided to go back to their hotel rooms and sleep. I of course wasn't tired yet considering I had a reputation to uphold, but I knew that I would be miserable with jet lag if I didn't get sleep.

" Alright I'm gonna head off. Night guys." I said to the remaining group of Brits and Tyler. To be honest I wish I could have stayed longer to hangout but it was responsible to leave before I never would.

" Troye wait up." Zoe spoke running up to me with her bag in hand. " I'm coming too."

I smiled at her and held out my arm to help her tipsy self make it back safely.

" So.." She started.

" Don't even."

Zoe giggled and hummed in approval, clearly getting what she wanted. " I'm just saying... Sparks were flying."

I rolled my eyes not wanting to address it. Sure, I always loved talking about Tyler, but soon enough everyone was gonna know about my crush and that's something I wasn't ready for.

" You and Alfie have chemistry." I teased, poking her slightly on the arm.

" We will see where it goes. It's mainly just flirting now." Zoe laughed as we stepped into the elevator.

" Fans are gonna ship it."

" It's not like they haven't already. From the first collaboration people have gone crazy."

I nodded smiling at the Zalfie shippers.

The elevator stopped at my floor and Zoe and I said our goodbyes before I walked off and into my room.

  I ripped off my shirt and and jeans quickly and jumped into bed. The comforter was big and I sunk into the bed easily. The warmness soon covering my whole body.

  My mind went back to the last hour just going through all the things that happened. I smiled at how drunken Tyler was and I wondered if he would ever be that comfortable with me without alcohol in his system. |"|

  A/n: Not checking don't care.