3

Troye's POV

|"|

  Ive never been much of a prayer considering I'm destined to hell, but I couldn't help but wonder if there was a person controlling my fate and just waiting for me to take matters into my own hands. So I prayed for impossible.
The impossible being Tyler.

And I know that it seems like something a very desperate fan would do. To be honest though, I guess that's what I was. A fan.

I was just a boy who had a wild dream about singing. A dream to be continued but was still on my mind everyday when I woke till when I fell asleep. When I thought of Tyler, I thought of passion and he made the dream of mine seem like a complete reality. Just had to give it time to shape.

From the moment I discovered his videos to the day we were first gonna talk face to face or screen to screen, I knew. I knew that he was a man who was gonna change the world. Everything he was, Selfless, Caring, Inspiring, Kind, He didn't limit that to anyone. He was truly him to everyone and encouraged others to be as well. His heart alone could move mountains.

Tyler was an idol. Not just my idol because believe me when I say he was defiantly on my list, but he should be everyone's. His morals and beliefs aren't anything less than perfect. A boy who has the guts to make his online career not just about popularity but about taking his channel and working to change society.. Was admiring. I still admire him.

Maybe I was talking myself into thinking I didn't have a crush on him and it's just a respecting type of infatuation. But even I know that's the definition of a lie. I might of defiantly had a crush on him.

Regardless of the feeling that I may or might not of had.. There wasn't a chance that I was going to confess. To start of the debate let's talk about how we lived on different sides of the world. Or our age difference and the fact that he wouldn't ever see me as anything other than a fan. I still couldn't believe he followed me in the first place.

A fantasy I never expected to come true. But there I was with not only a follow and an actual engaging conversation, I had 1 min until Tyler was going to call me to Skype.

When I told my parents about him, my dad might of jumped the ball of the whole thing declaring that I had a crush on him if Tyler and I weren't already dating. It was true about the crush part, but I couldn't possibly let him know that.. At least not at the time.

Quite honestly I was rigged on the childhood crushing extravaganza. When I fancied someone it was rare. And even though I never exclaimed at the dinner table who my catch of the year was.. I wasn't one for being gifted at hiding my blunt infatuation.

Truly I believe dad could see through me. It might have been the fact that the first time he reblogged my video on tumblr I ran downstairs screaming and even more so when he followed me. The loudest when he first direct messaged me.

|FB|

"HOLY FUCK." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was hyperventilating at this point barely able to stay conscious. "HOLY FUCK."

" Troye Sivan Mellet you watch your language young man." My mother said stomping upstairs but I couldn't care less. This couldn't have been real. No it had to be a fake account.

I clicked on the name from the direct message but saw that this in fact wasn't fake. My heart pumped in my chest harder.

" What are you on about now?" Mom entered my room with a half annoyed and half interested look on her face. "Is it Tyler again." I swear her eyes lit up at his name.

I nodded, giving her a cheeky smile as my siblings and father piled into the room.

" What now." My dads eyes widened and he traveled closer to me.

"You guys don't get to know everything about my life. Everyone shoo I'll tell you later." I hid my hand over my computer screen.

My dad shrugged agreeing with me but the grin on his face made me question his tactics.

As my family shuffled out of my room laughing about my freak out, I continued staring at the screen in disbelief.

  Hey Troye SivanHe wrote

  Those three simple words had the ability to cause me to not only question my ability to live, but truly wonder if I was having a heart attack.

I supplied my shaking fingers to the buttons and began typing out my reply. I had to delete the letters that slipped in during my duration of typing.

  Hi Tyler Oakley!

  And so it started.

|End of FB|

I sat breathless as his name flew on the screen informing me that Tyler was calling me via Skype.

  I let it ring four times before clicking the connecting button. I checked my appearance in the mirror and was thankful I spent about an hour on it before then.

  Finally the silence came meaning it was working to connect and my heart stopped when I saw his face.

  There he was. Just like the videos. Just like his pictures. But somehow he was more beautiful. Every aspect of his appearance made my stomach fill with butterflies. That smile being every closeted gay mans worst nightmare.

  " Heyy." He spoke first shaking me from my dangerous thoughts.

" Hi Tyler." I smiled leaning against my hand, my eyes showing the complete heart eye emoji.

   I was quite surprised I was keeping my composure on the outside together-while screaming on the inside.

  " You look good. Have any plans today?"

  I giggled to myself at his compliment. " I had to fix myself up to skype with the queen of YouTube himself."

  "Herself.. If you will."

  We both laughed and I smiled at the camera just starstruck.

  " And Troye you don't need to try and look good for me. Friends see each other at their worst. Even though I truly don't think you have a worst."

  I was most likely blushing at his words. The fact that he called us friends just after three days of speaking was unbelievable.

  " Just you wait." I teased winking at him, but dying on the inside.

Authors Note: Tell me if you like this story so far. I don't know how people feel about it.

  Self Promo

Twitter: euphoriatroyler

Tumblr: paigiee123

Instagram: paigesieraa

Snapchat: Paigebowler123