1

Levi's POV

My pen danced around the tables surface, light enough to not cause ink to show. For the first time in ages, I wanted this class to end. Which is weird considering it's my favorite class. But the writing prompt was too dangerous and I didn't want to show any fear. Especially in a room full of curious glances and fake friends.

So I did everything in my power to distract myself. It was actually working up until my teacher found his way over to me.

  "Levi.. Are you finished with your personal narrative?" Mr. Davis spoke setting a hand on my shoulder. I glanced at his long bony fingers that had traces of white erase marker on them- reminding me he was the one to assign this cruel writing prompt. I pulled away from us touch and shook my head. " Well why not."

  " Can I Lie and say that I can't think of what to write." I admitted, meeting the eyes of my best friend across the room.  She smirked at me before continuing on her assignment.

  We have known each other from birth. Our parents were best friends and had been for a very long long time. She was the only person who understood what it was like to have your parents very well-known.  The only person that didn't think of me as just Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley's son.

  "Just know it's due next Monday. You only have this week to finish. So you better get started." He said with one last pat to my back. I glared at him as he walked away. I've never been comfortable with being touched by him. He just didn't seem to understand that.

Since the year has started my teachers and the Principal of the school have been trying to make me feel welcome and comfortable here. But they can't control the students and the way they treat me. Don't get me wrong, the students don't mistreat or bully me. I  am just an object to them. A simple step on their stairway to meeting my father.

Usually when I meet new people within the first 5 minutes I get the usual question regarding my dad. Immediately the thought of having a friendship with them is forgotten.

I remember this one time when a person actually tried to hide their fangirl side from me. After inviting her over and she walked through the door, let's just say I hope she liked the taste of our freshly mopped floor. Because she fell to it face first, fainting.

  Being careful with the people I invite in my life is sort of a important factor.

  After 20 more minutes of staring off into space, school finally ended. I gathered my things and Olivia met my side. 

"You're lucky you are his favorite." She teased handing me my last book.

  "Please. The only reason he likes me is because he has a crush on my dad."I explained rolling my eyes. It was clear that Mr. Davis was infatuated with my dad. Maybe I wouldn't know if he didn't play my father's music every day and frequently hold me after class to question me on him. I mean sure, people always ask how amazing it is to have Troye Sivan as my father, but Mr. Davis only asked about my dad's romantic relationships, which first of all is very inappropriate and rude, it's also none of his business.

"Everyone fancies your dad." Olivia laughed. Honestly it was true though. Men and women of all ages are swooning over him. Even kids my age were begging to come over and see him. It was annoying in the worst way possible.

  I decided to change subjects, not wanting to get overwhelmed by my anger toward people. "Is your mom picking us up? "I asked.