2

Levi's POV

"Alright get comfortable it's gonna be a long story." He said handing me a fluffy throw blanket and his famous tea.

I laid in my pajamas on the couch, resting my head on the couch pillow. I didn't know how I would feel at the end of the story, but I did know how I feel now. I was scared and nervous in the best way possible. Snervous if you will. Tilly had said it so much that I actually thought it was a word up until recently.

  "Ready? "He asked. His eyes looked skeptical and I felt guilty.

  "Are you? Dad if you're not ready- "

"I will never be ready. But I want you to hear our story." He said smiling. I knew it wasn't the smile that Ty fell in love with, because in all honesty.. I don't think he will ever show that same smile again.

  I nodded and he began the story. The story that would answer so many un-certain questions.

|"| All spoken to Levi

   Everybody knew him. Not just because he was the queen of the Internet but by his addictive personality. Every video you watched you got a little more of him and it was a blessing. He was funny and inappropriate, but that's why people loved him. That's why I loved him. I'm getting ahead of myself though. I should explain how I stumbled across him.

  It must've been a Friday. I remember a certain 22nd Friday video of the year. That was iconic all by itself. And as one does, I got into the black hole of the midnight YouTube marathon watching. In the recommended section, I saw his face and the name. The name I recognize from people speaking about. My friend Caspar speaking about. You know Caspar.

   Anyways I ended up clicking on the video and being overwhelmed by his personality. That one video caused me to immediately subscribe and binge watch the rest of his vlogs. I was excited each week when he posted his new videos. Not just because he was attractive and his humor was hilarious, but his laugh was also infectious. Many would call him out on it and say it sounded like a witch cackle. Which was true. Your father had an attention seeking laugh. And I was drawn to it.

I continued watching his videos and following him on social media apps of course. When Caspar talked me into making vlogs, in a way I wanted Tyler to see them. So on my second video I mentioned him in it. It was a cheeky vlog about tumblr. I posted it and believe it or not, Tyler Oakley reblogged it. The amount of excitement I felt wasn't explainable.

Then he followed me on Tumblr. Which is a social media website you know nothing about.

It was a moment when I forgot how to breathe. Seeing that notification made my stomach drop and my heart start running a mile. Which was weird because I don't run. But I did considering I sprinted downstairs screaming "Tyler Oakley followed me on Tumblr. "At that point my family you know, grandma, grandpa, aunt Sage and both your uncles Tyde and Steele... Were ecstatic. They knew I enjoyed his content and for the most part they did too.

That itself was a dream, but soon after we were direct messaging each other on Twitter. We were meant to be in each other's life and the both of us knew it. From the first Hey came a lot more Good Mornings.

The day after he messaged me the first time, I glanced down at my phone and felt a blush rise on my face as I saw a notification on Twitter implying I had a another direct message from him. Yesterday had been the first day we began talking and it was hard to hide my inner fan girl. We didn't talk all that much yesterday considering it was very late for him and he had a meeting in the morning. But we talked enough to make me giddy and continue my day with a smile on my face.