Chapter 13

Your POV:

Three days later

"Y/N"

"Y/N" I heard April call.

I looked around and saw her running into a building ahead of me, I started to run after her as I entered the building she making her way up the stairs.

"APRIL WAIT" I yelled

She ignored my calls and even ran faster up the stairs, I sighed and sprinted after her, we ran up about 8 flights of stairs before I saw her enter a door marked roof. I opened a door and walked up a few steps before I was on the roof, my heart was in my throat as I saw April on the ledge of the building standing on one foot as she dangled her other over the edge.

"That's a long drop" April said as she looked back at me.

"April step of the ledge please" I begged.

"No" was all April said moving her attention back towards the drop.

"I wonder if anyone could survive" April added

"April please don't do this.. I can't lose you" I said moving towards her

"It's too late you already did and you have Ariana now you don't need me no one does" April said before opening her arms and stepping off the edge.

"APRIL" I screamed as I ran to the edge as I got there and looked down I saw her hit the concrete.

Tears fell down my cheeks staring at her lifeless body, I closed my eyes for a few seconds hoping that it was all a big nightmare.

when I opened them again and looked down I couldn't see April's body, I scanned all along the whole street and I couldn't find her.

"You didn't keep your promise" I heard April say before I felt her push me over the edge. I screamed out As I was falling to my death.

"Goodbye Y/N" April shouted.

"Y/N"

"Y/N"

My eyes shot open as I was being slowly and cautiously shook awake, I could see a shadow of a girl standing at the side of the bed a big part of me wanted it to be April. I blinked my eyes rapidly to see who it was; once my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw it was Pia's assistant Lisa.

"Lisa what are you doing here" I asked confused as I rubbed my temples.

"I was working then I heard you screaming so.."

"I must still be at Pia's" I mumbled to myself.

"Yes you have been here since Monday" Lisa said before turning to leave.

"Since Monday" I questioned.

"Today's Thursday geez how high were you"

"WHAT" I yelled getting up fast then realizing I was completely naked, I turned and grabbed the sheet from the bed exposing another naked body. I ran out of the bedroom in search for my phone.

"Lisa have you seen my phone" I asked looking under the cushions in the lounge.

Lisa came out of the bedroom with a bag of stuff, I looked at her confused.

"I thought you needed some new clothes.. You get dressed and I'll get your phone" she added with a small smile.

I opened the bag and threw on a pair of boxers, a black pair of sweatpants that said dope on one leg; I had just put a sports bra on when Lisa came back into the room with my phone I quickly grabbed a Nike hoodie and fumbled to put it on which made Lisa begin to laugh.