"I'm not kidding Cee. Stay away from him," Six said warningly.

"You have no right to demand that of me Six. He at least deserves to know that I'm alive. You and I both know that while he plays it cool on the outside, he's got a lot of anger issues on the inside, and I refuse to let him drown in his own demons like that," she said fiercely.

"That's not your decision to make," Six said.

"Oh? And it's yours?" she asked.

"Ahem," I interrupted. They both turned to face me, and she sent me a raised eyebrow.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I'm ready to go," I told Six.

"What took you so long?" he asked, taking my bags from me.

"We're performing for Family Day tomorrow and I've been asked to choreograph a routine. I was brainstorming some ideas with the girls," I replied.

"So this is her? The infamous Noelle Solano," the girl, Cee, said.

"Hi! And you are?" I asked.

"They call me Cee," she replied.

"The organization?" I asked knowingly.

She nodded with a smirk. "Smart girl."

"Well then! This has been lovely and all, but we need to get going," Six said.

"Promise me you'll tell him Six," she pleaded.

"I'm doing nothing of the sort," he replied.

"Fine! I'll just call him myself," she threatened.

"Call him, and I will come after you Cee. I'm not joking about this either. I will make sure that Silver finds out exactly what went down in Cuba," he told her, sounding more serious than I've heard him.

"You're despicable Six. I don't know why anyone would find you worth the trouble," she said, a tear leaving her eye.

I wonder what the hell this is all about.

He shrugged.  "Let me know when you find out."

She turned to me. "I hope you can make him a better person than he is."

Before I could even say anything, she was hopping onto a bike and riding away. I know my boyfriend well enough to know that the look on his face suggested that we weren't going to discuss what had just happened, and I was ok with that.

He opened the door for me and I got in before he went over to his side. It was a silent ride to his house, and by the time we arrived, there were already a whole lot of cars. He drove in and headed straight to the garage to park the car.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked me.

"I'm just thinking of the first time I came here and Bridge was hosting that Pre-Homecoming party," I replied.

"I was in a terrible mood that night from a mission that had gone sideways, and I almost killed everyone when I found them here," he admitted.

"And you settled for firing shots in your house?" I asked amusedly.

"Yeah, that was a bad move on my part. The ceiling collapsed about an hour after everyone had left, and Cash and I had to spend the whole of Sunday trying to get someone to come and fix it," he replied.

"Seriously?" I asked wide-eyed.

He nodded. "It's also why I was late to school on that day when we met. I had to stay here and wait for the people to finish."